DayZ developer feeling the pressure of game development
Dean 'Rocket' Hall has admitted that he is not coping well with the stress of developing a standalone version of his popular survival mod for ARMA II, DayZ.
The modder revealed that the volume of requests for information and interviews is starting to get on top of him.
Hall said, "I've been pretty depressed about the whole situation. From a personal standpoint, this whole 'saga' of the development made me seriously question if I wanted to be involved in the industry and I gave serious thought to cutting my losses and not being involved in the project."
He continued, "I've been getting hammered by a massive amount with requests for information about DayZ release, interviews and my reactions to this and stuff and such - but for my own sanity I retreated and have kept to myself. Right now I'm just at home doing bits and pieces on the DayZ development."
The standalone version of DayZ will be ready when it's ready.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey