Borderlands 2 DLC could continue as long as the fans want it
2K Games has indicated that they could release more downloadable content for Borderlands 2 beyond what they have already planned.
Borderlands 2 has already been more popular than anyone expected and with so many people still playing the game 2K is considering making more DLC for it beyond the end of the first Season Pass's worth as long as there is demand for it from the game's fans.
Gearbox, the game's developers are also exploring ways to increase the level cap and making the game interesting to play through again extending its lifespan even further.
The third DLC expansion in the current set of four, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game hunt is due out on the 15th of January for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer