Borderlands 2 DLC could continue as long as the fans want it
2K Games has indicated that they could release more downloadable content for Borderlands 2 beyond what they have already planned.
Borderlands 2 has already been more popular than anyone expected and with so many people still playing the game 2K is considering making more DLC for it beyond the end of the first Season Pass's worth as long as there is demand for it from the game's fans.
Gearbox, the game's developers are also exploring ways to increase the level cap and making the game interesting to play through again extending its lifespan even further.
The third DLC expansion in the current set of four, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game hunt is due out on the 15th of January for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year