Borderlands 2 DLC could continue as long as the fans want it
2K Games has indicated that they could release more downloadable content for Borderlands 2 beyond what they have already planned.
Borderlands 2 has already been more popular than anyone expected and with so many people still playing the game 2K is considering making more DLC for it beyond the end of the first Season Pass's worth as long as there is demand for it from the game's fans.
Gearbox, the game's developers are also exploring ways to increase the level cap and making the game interesting to play through again extending its lifespan even further.
The third DLC expansion in the current set of four, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game hunt is due out on the 15th of January for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release