Borderlands 2 DLC could continue as long as the fans want it
2K Games has indicated that they could release more downloadable content for Borderlands 2 beyond what they have already planned.
Borderlands 2 has already been more popular than anyone expected and with so many people still playing the game 2K is considering making more DLC for it beyond the end of the first Season Pass's worth as long as there is demand for it from the game's fans.
Gearbox, the game's developers are also exploring ways to increase the level cap and making the game interesting to play through again extending its lifespan even further.
The third DLC expansion in the current set of four, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game hunt is due out on the 15th of January for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary