Borderlands 2 DLC could continue as long as the fans want it
2K Games has indicated that they could release more downloadable content for Borderlands 2 beyond what they have already planned.
Borderlands 2 has already been more popular than anyone expected and with so many people still playing the game 2K is considering making more DLC for it beyond the end of the first Season Pass's worth as long as there is demand for it from the game's fans.
Gearbox, the game's developers are also exploring ways to increase the level cap and making the game interesting to play through again extending its lifespan even further.
The third DLC expansion in the current set of four, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game hunt is due out on the 15th of January for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3