Unannounced titles revealed in THQ bankruptcy filing
THQ's bankruptcy filing has thrown the names of several unannounced projects that the publisher had in the works into the light.
These include the project that Assassin's Creed creator Patrice Desilets has been working on as well as a new project from Left 4 Dead dev Turtle Rock Studios.
It seems Desilets' team in Montreal are working on a title called 1666. Meanwhile, Vigil Games the team behind Darksiders have a title called Crawler in the pipeline.
Relic has a title called called Atlas on the go alongside Company Of Heroes 2. Turtle Rock's newly discovered effort is called Evolve which was trademarked way back in February.
What will happen to all these titles along with the future of Saints Row 4 and Crytek's Homefront 2 will be decided during the course of the bankruptcy process. Hopefully homes can be found for all these titles before time runs out.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone