Unannounced titles revealed in THQ bankruptcy filing
THQ's bankruptcy filing has thrown the names of several unannounced projects that the publisher had in the works into the light.
These include the project that Assassin's Creed creator Patrice Desilets has been working on as well as a new project from Left 4 Dead dev Turtle Rock Studios.
It seems Desilets' team in Montreal are working on a title called 1666. Meanwhile, Vigil Games the team behind Darksiders have a title called Crawler in the pipeline.
Relic has a title called called Atlas on the go alongside Company Of Heroes 2. Turtle Rock's newly discovered effort is called Evolve which was trademarked way back in February.
What will happen to all these titles along with the future of Saints Row 4 and Crytek's Homefront 2 will be decided during the course of the bankruptcy process. Hopefully homes can be found for all these titles before time runs out.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015