Unannounced titles revealed in THQ bankruptcy filing
THQ's bankruptcy filing has thrown the names of several unannounced projects that the publisher had in the works into the light.
These include the project that Assassin's Creed creator Patrice Desilets has been working on as well as a new project from Left 4 Dead dev Turtle Rock Studios.
It seems Desilets' team in Montreal are working on a title called 1666. Meanwhile, Vigil Games the team behind Darksiders have a title called Crawler in the pipeline.
Relic has a title called called Atlas on the go alongside Company Of Heroes 2. Turtle Rock's newly discovered effort is called Evolve which was trademarked way back in February.
What will happen to all these titles along with the future of Saints Row 4 and Crytek's Homefront 2 will be decided during the course of the bankruptcy process. Hopefully homes can be found for all these titles before time runs out.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year