Unannounced titles revealed in THQ bankruptcy filing
THQ's bankruptcy filing has thrown the names of several unannounced projects that the publisher had in the works into the light.
These include the project that Assassin's Creed creator Patrice Desilets has been working on as well as a new project from Left 4 Dead dev Turtle Rock Studios.
It seems Desilets' team in Montreal are working on a title called 1666. Meanwhile, Vigil Games the team behind Darksiders have a title called Crawler in the pipeline.
Relic has a title called called Atlas on the go alongside Company Of Heroes 2. Turtle Rock's newly discovered effort is called Evolve which was trademarked way back in February.
What will happen to all these titles along with the future of Saints Row 4 and Crytek's Homefront 2 will be decided during the course of the bankruptcy process. Hopefully homes can be found for all these titles before time runs out.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming