Unannounced titles revealed in THQ bankruptcy filing
THQ's bankruptcy filing has thrown the names of several unannounced projects that the publisher had in the works into the light.
These include the project that Assassin's Creed creator Patrice Desilets has been working on as well as a new project from Left 4 Dead dev Turtle Rock Studios.
It seems Desilets' team in Montreal are working on a title called 1666. Meanwhile, Vigil Games the team behind Darksiders have a title called Crawler in the pipeline.
Relic has a title called called Atlas on the go alongside Company Of Heroes 2. Turtle Rock's newly discovered effort is called Evolve which was trademarked way back in February.
What will happen to all these titles along with the future of Saints Row 4 and Crytek's Homefront 2 will be decided during the course of the bankruptcy process. Hopefully homes can be found for all these titles before time runs out.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year