Star Trek: The Video Game dated
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for their interesting-looking movie license Star Trek: The Video Game.
The game, which is in development at Digital Extremes, puts Kirk and Spock front and centre in a new and exclusive story created by the BAFTA award-winning writer Marianne Krawczyk.
They have also revealed the Elite Officer Pack as a pre-order bonus for eager fans. The pack will feature the Stealth Pack Kirk and Spock stealth uniforms, plus Starfleet Type IV Stealth Sniper Rifle and extra ammo, the Brawler Pack Kirk leather jacket costume and Spock Vulcan Science Academy costume, the Kelvin Pack Kirk and Spock USS Kelvin uniforms, plus USS Kelvin Hand Phaser, the Academy Pack Kirk Academy Uniform, Spock Officer Dress Uniform, plus Academy Phaser and the Kobayashi Maru Pack Kirk and Spock Kobayashi Maru uniforms.
Star Trek: The Video Game will be available on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th of next year.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light