Star Trek: The Video Game dated
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for their interesting-looking movie license Star Trek: The Video Game.
The game, which is in development at Digital Extremes, puts Kirk and Spock front and centre in a new and exclusive story created by the BAFTA award-winning writer Marianne Krawczyk.
They have also revealed the Elite Officer Pack as a pre-order bonus for eager fans. The pack will feature the Stealth Pack Kirk and Spock stealth uniforms, plus Starfleet Type IV Stealth Sniper Rifle and extra ammo, the Brawler Pack Kirk leather jacket costume and Spock Vulcan Science Academy costume, the Kelvin Pack Kirk and Spock USS Kelvin uniforms, plus USS Kelvin Hand Phaser, the Academy Pack Kirk Academy Uniform, Spock Officer Dress Uniform, plus Academy Phaser and the Kobayashi Maru Pack Kirk and Spock Kobayashi Maru uniforms.
Star Trek: The Video Game will be available on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th of next year.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone