Star Trek: The Video Game dated
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for their interesting-looking movie license Star Trek: The Video Game.
The game, which is in development at Digital Extremes, puts Kirk and Spock front and centre in a new and exclusive story created by the BAFTA award-winning writer Marianne Krawczyk.
They have also revealed the Elite Officer Pack as a pre-order bonus for eager fans. The pack will feature the Stealth Pack Kirk and Spock stealth uniforms, plus Starfleet Type IV Stealth Sniper Rifle and extra ammo, the Brawler Pack Kirk leather jacket costume and Spock Vulcan Science Academy costume, the Kelvin Pack Kirk and Spock USS Kelvin uniforms, plus USS Kelvin Hand Phaser, the Academy Pack Kirk Academy Uniform, Spock Officer Dress Uniform, plus Academy Phaser and the Kobayashi Maru Pack Kirk and Spock Kobayashi Maru uniforms.
Star Trek: The Video Game will be available on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th of next year.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like