Star Trek: The Video Game dated
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for their interesting-looking movie license Star Trek: The Video Game.
The game, which is in development at Digital Extremes, puts Kirk and Spock front and centre in a new and exclusive story created by the BAFTA award-winning writer Marianne Krawczyk.
They have also revealed the Elite Officer Pack as a pre-order bonus for eager fans. The pack will feature the Stealth Pack Kirk and Spock stealth uniforms, plus Starfleet Type IV Stealth Sniper Rifle and extra ammo, the Brawler Pack Kirk leather jacket costume and Spock Vulcan Science Academy costume, the Kelvin Pack Kirk and Spock USS Kelvin uniforms, plus USS Kelvin Hand Phaser, the Academy Pack Kirk Academy Uniform, Spock Officer Dress Uniform, plus Academy Phaser and the Kobayashi Maru Pack Kirk and Spock Kobayashi Maru uniforms.
Star Trek: The Video Game will be available on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th of next year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer