Star Trek: The Video Game dated
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for their interesting-looking movie license Star Trek: The Video Game.
The game, which is in development at Digital Extremes, puts Kirk and Spock front and centre in a new and exclusive story created by the BAFTA award-winning writer Marianne Krawczyk.
They have also revealed the Elite Officer Pack as a pre-order bonus for eager fans. The pack will feature the Stealth Pack Kirk and Spock stealth uniforms, plus Starfleet Type IV Stealth Sniper Rifle and extra ammo, the Brawler Pack Kirk leather jacket costume and Spock Vulcan Science Academy costume, the Kelvin Pack Kirk and Spock USS Kelvin uniforms, plus USS Kelvin Hand Phaser, the Academy Pack Kirk Academy Uniform, Spock Officer Dress Uniform, plus Academy Phaser and the Kobayashi Maru Pack Kirk and Spock Kobayashi Maru uniforms.
Star Trek: The Video Game will be available on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th of next year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter