Irrational releases a video of the first few minutes of BioShock Infinite gameplay
Irrational has decided to give fans a bit of a taste of what they have in store for them at the end of March when BioShock Infinite finally arrives.
They have released a video showing the first few minutes of gameplay from their long-awaited title showing off the introduction to Columbia.
There are a few minor spoilers in there giving away some of the early plot information but it is worth watching the video to get a feel for how Irrational have expanded on the BioShock universe in the sky after creating the fallen underwater utopia of Rapture.
BioShock Infinite will hit PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on March the 26th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer