Irrational releases a video of the first few minutes of BioShock Infinite gameplay
Irrational has decided to give fans a bit of a taste of what they have in store for them at the end of March when BioShock Infinite finally arrives.
They have released a video showing the first few minutes of gameplay from their long-awaited title showing off the introduction to Columbia.
There are a few minor spoilers in there giving away some of the early plot information but it is worth watching the video to get a feel for how Irrational have expanded on the BioShock universe in the sky after creating the fallen underwater utopia of Rapture.
BioShock Infinite will hit PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on March the 26th.
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword