First expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic to be download only
BioWare's first major expansion for The Old Republic will not be coming to retail according to the latest reports.
They are currently working on The Rise Of The Hutt Cartel and it's even available to pre-order with subscribers paying 9.99 USD while F2P players will have to fork over 19.99 USD but it will only be released via download, bypassing brick and mortar retail completely.
BioWare are bringing a raft of new content with the expansion which will feature a load of new missions based around the Hutt Cartel and its rise to dominance in the Star Wars universe.
It will also feature new creatures, droids, battle stations as well as raising the level cap to 55.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold