First expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic to be download only
BioWare's first major expansion for The Old Republic will not be coming to retail according to the latest reports.
They are currently working on The Rise Of The Hutt Cartel and it's even available to pre-order with subscribers paying 9.99 USD while F2P players will have to fork over 19.99 USD but it will only be released via download, bypassing brick and mortar retail completely.
BioWare are bringing a raft of new content with the expansion which will feature a load of new missions based around the Hutt Cartel and its rise to dominance in the Star Wars universe.
It will also feature new creatures, droids, battle stations as well as raising the level cap to 55.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny