First expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic to be download only
BioWare's first major expansion for The Old Republic will not be coming to retail according to the latest reports.
They are currently working on The Rise Of The Hutt Cartel and it's even available to pre-order with subscribers paying 9.99 USD while F2P players will have to fork over 19.99 USD but it will only be released via download, bypassing brick and mortar retail completely.
BioWare are bringing a raft of new content with the expansion which will feature a load of new missions based around the Hutt Cartel and its rise to dominance in the Star Wars universe.
It will also feature new creatures, droids, battle stations as well as raising the level cap to 55.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer