First expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic to be download only
BioWare's first major expansion for The Old Republic will not be coming to retail according to the latest reports.
They are currently working on The Rise Of The Hutt Cartel and it's even available to pre-order with subscribers paying 9.99 USD while F2P players will have to fork over 19.99 USD but it will only be released via download, bypassing brick and mortar retail completely.
BioWare are bringing a raft of new content with the expansion which will feature a load of new missions based around the Hutt Cartel and its rise to dominance in the Star Wars universe.
It will also feature new creatures, droids, battle stations as well as raising the level cap to 55.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014