Patch 1.05 and Abandoned Territories DLC arrive tomorrow for The Last Of Us
The first pack of downloadable content is due to arrive for The Last Of Us along with a new patch.
Patch 1.05 will include a load of gameplay fixes for the main multiplayer as well as Interrogation mode. There's also some technical fixes and a few visual tweaks for the single player.
The Abandoned Territories DLC will bring three new multiplayer maps to the game – Suburbs, Bus Depot and Hometown – all set in locations that have been long-abandoned by what is left of civilisation.
The Abandoned Territories Pack will cost 7.99 GBP/9.99 USD and is also available as part of the Season Pass which is available for a limited time only at 15.99 GBP/19.99 USD. More information including detailed patch notes is available over on the PlayStation European Blog.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone