Patch 1.05 and Abandoned Territories DLC arrive tomorrow for The Last Of Us
The first pack of downloadable content is due to arrive for The Last Of Us along with a new patch.
Patch 1.05 will include a load of gameplay fixes for the main multiplayer as well as Interrogation mode. There's also some technical fixes and a few visual tweaks for the single player.
The Abandoned Territories DLC will bring three new multiplayer maps to the game – Suburbs, Bus Depot and Hometown – all set in locations that have been long-abandoned by what is left of civilisation.
The Abandoned Territories Pack will cost 7.99 GBP/9.99 USD and is also available as part of the Season Pass which is available for a limited time only at 15.99 GBP/19.99 USD. More information including detailed patch notes is available over on the PlayStation European Blog.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto