Patch 1.05 and Abandoned Territories DLC arrive tomorrow for The Last Of Us
The first pack of downloadable content is due to arrive for The Last Of Us along with a new patch.
Patch 1.05 will include a load of gameplay fixes for the main multiplayer as well as Interrogation mode. There's also some technical fixes and a few visual tweaks for the single player.
The Abandoned Territories DLC will bring three new multiplayer maps to the game – Suburbs, Bus Depot and Hometown – all set in locations that have been long-abandoned by what is left of civilisation.
The Abandoned Territories Pack will cost 7.99 GBP/9.99 USD and is also available as part of the Season Pass which is available for a limited time only at 15.99 GBP/19.99 USD. More information including detailed patch notes is available over on the PlayStation European Blog.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III