Patch 1.05 and Abandoned Territories DLC arrive tomorrow for The Last Of Us
The first pack of downloadable content is due to arrive for The Last Of Us along with a new patch.
Patch 1.05 will include a load of gameplay fixes for the main multiplayer as well as Interrogation mode. There's also some technical fixes and a few visual tweaks for the single player.
The Abandoned Territories DLC will bring three new multiplayer maps to the game – Suburbs, Bus Depot and Hometown – all set in locations that have been long-abandoned by what is left of civilisation.
The Abandoned Territories Pack will cost 7.99 GBP/9.99 USD and is also available as part of the Season Pass which is available for a limited time only at 15.99 GBP/19.99 USD. More information including detailed patch notes is available over on the PlayStation European Blog.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition