SEGA releases The Unmaking Of Carthage dev diary for Total War: Rome II
Today SEGA released a new developer diary from Creative Assembly on the making of Total War: Rome II.
This is the first proper look at Total War: Rome II that Creative Assembly and SEGA have released and it's shaping up very well so far.
The video concentrates on the brand new tactical map and the introduction of naval units into land battles on the coasts promising to give Rome II those 'Saving Private Ryan' moments.
In addition to the new developer diary designer, Jack Lusted has also posted his latest vidcast with a lot more in-depth details for the truly hardcore Total War fans.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat