SEGA releases The Unmaking Of Carthage dev diary for Total War: Rome II
Today SEGA released a new developer diary from Creative Assembly on the making of Total War: Rome II.
This is the first proper look at Total War: Rome II that Creative Assembly and SEGA have released and it's shaping up very well so far.
The video concentrates on the brand new tactical map and the introduction of naval units into land battles on the coasts promising to give Rome II those 'Saving Private Ryan' moments.
In addition to the new developer diary designer, Jack Lusted has also posted his latest vidcast with a lot more in-depth details for the truly hardcore Total War fans.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October