SEGA releases The Unmaking Of Carthage dev diary for Total War: Rome II
Today SEGA released a new developer diary from Creative Assembly on the making of Total War: Rome II.
This is the first proper look at Total War: Rome II that Creative Assembly and SEGA have released and it's shaping up very well so far.
The video concentrates on the brand new tactical map and the introduction of naval units into land battles on the coasts promising to give Rome II those 'Saving Private Ryan' moments.
In addition to the new developer diary designer, Jack Lusted has also posted his latest vidcast with a lot more in-depth details for the truly hardcore Total War fans.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful