SEGA releases The Unmaking Of Carthage dev diary for Total War: Rome II
Today SEGA released a new developer diary from Creative Assembly on the making of Total War: Rome II.
This is the first proper look at Total War: Rome II that Creative Assembly and SEGA have released and it's shaping up very well so far.
The video concentrates on the brand new tactical map and the introduction of naval units into land battles on the coasts promising to give Rome II those 'Saving Private Ryan' moments.
In addition to the new developer diary designer, Jack Lusted has also posted his latest vidcast with a lot more in-depth details for the truly hardcore Total War fans.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today