SEGA releases The Unmaking Of Carthage dev diary for Total War: Rome II
Today SEGA released a new developer diary from Creative Assembly on the making of Total War: Rome II.
This is the first proper look at Total War: Rome II that Creative Assembly and SEGA have released and it's shaping up very well so far.
The video concentrates on the brand new tactical map and the introduction of naval units into land battles on the coasts promising to give Rome II those 'Saving Private Ryan' moments.
In addition to the new developer diary designer, Jack Lusted has also posted his latest vidcast with a lot more in-depth details for the truly hardcore Total War fans.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light