Resident Evil 6 set to infect PCs in a couple of months time
Capcom has finally given a release date for the PC version of Resident Evil 6 and it seems like it will be almost six months after the console release.
The PC version will launch with all the features that are currently available to console gamers including the newly unlocked access to the Ada Wong campaign and No Hope difficulty level. It will also launch with full Steamworks support giving PC players access to Steam Cloud saves, Achievements, auto-updating, Friends support, game overlay and Steam leaderboards.
Capcom also announced the details of a new free title update to arrive for the console versions on the 22nd of January. This will include improvements to the online Agent Hunt mode unlocking it for players who haven't completed any of the campaigns yet and opening up the criteria for joining a session including Stage selection, Region selection and based on campaign settings like friendly fire and infinite ammo.
The new update will also make improvements to the QTE assist function on Amateur difficulty and refinements to the difficulty levels in certain sections of the game to improve playability.
Resident Evil 6 will launch for PC on March the 22nd both digitally and at retail in Europe and North America.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer