Cliff Bleszinski considering starting his own studio
Epic veteran Cliff Bleszinski is thinking about forming his very own development studio.
In his latest interview the Gears Of War creator explained that starting his own studio is almost inevitable; it's just a matter of finding the right people at the right time.
He began, "I'd been working with them [Epic] since I was 17 years old. It's time for a fresh start. I'll start a new studio maybe at some point. It's not a matter of if, its a matter of when and with who."
"When you start a studio," Bleszinski continued, "you want to have a philosophy for the overall studio as far as what the pillars of the studio is founded on, and then you also have good game design philosophy."
"Honestly I just want to create an environment where people can pan for gold because you don't always have the best idea first, you kind of have to trust the process and the people in that process," he added. "And don't self doubt. Games developers and game designers are so good at second-guessing and questioning each other. I just want to pan for gold whilst also having faith in the process."
Bleszinski also teased that he is working on a new IP codenamed after the Transformer Bluestreak but he was keeping tight-lipped on the details.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes