Konami reveals the details of the Christmas update for PES 2013
Konami has announced details of the forthcoming update for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 which is due next week.
The update will fine tunes the game in line with a myriad of requests from the PES community since its launch back in September. The most prominent improvement is the addition of the ability to cycle between your team's players in a multiplayer game. Players can now move between their team members swiftly mid-game very simply.
They have also refined the myPES app to enhance player matches and accessibility and the Master League Online has also been tweaked enhance matchmaking and deal with an issue of player numbers issue.
The update will be available as a free title update for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from December the 20th.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America