Konami reveals the details of the Christmas update for PES 2013
Konami has announced details of the forthcoming update for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 which is due next week.
The update will fine tunes the game in line with a myriad of requests from the PES community since its launch back in September. The most prominent improvement is the addition of the ability to cycle between your team's players in a multiplayer game. Players can now move between their team members swiftly mid-game very simply.
They have also refined the myPES app to enhance player matches and accessibility and the Master League Online has also been tweaked enhance matchmaking and deal with an issue of player numbers issue.
The update will be available as a free title update for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from December the 20th.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016