Konami reveals the details of the Christmas update for PES 2013
Konami has announced details of the forthcoming update for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 which is due next week.
The update will fine tunes the game in line with a myriad of requests from the PES community since its launch back in September. The most prominent improvement is the addition of the ability to cycle between your team's players in a multiplayer game. Players can now move between their team members swiftly mid-game very simply.
They have also refined the myPES app to enhance player matches and accessibility and the Master League Online has also been tweaked enhance matchmaking and deal with an issue of player numbers issue.
The update will be available as a free title update for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from December the 20th.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave