Konami reveals the details of the Christmas update for PES 2013
Konami has announced details of the forthcoming update for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 which is due next week.
The update will fine tunes the game in line with a myriad of requests from the PES community since its launch back in September. The most prominent improvement is the addition of the ability to cycle between your team's players in a multiplayer game. Players can now move between their team members swiftly mid-game very simply.
They have also refined the myPES app to enhance player matches and accessibility and the Master League Online has also been tweaked enhance matchmaking and deal with an issue of player numbers issue.
The update will be available as a free title update for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from December the 20th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year