Konami reveals the details of the Christmas update for PES 2013
Konami has announced details of the forthcoming update for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 which is due next week.
The update will fine tunes the game in line with a myriad of requests from the PES community since its launch back in September. The most prominent improvement is the addition of the ability to cycle between your team's players in a multiplayer game. Players can now move between their team members swiftly mid-game very simply.
They have also refined the myPES app to enhance player matches and accessibility and the Master League Online has also been tweaked enhance matchmaking and deal with an issue of player numbers issue.
The update will be available as a free title update for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC from December the 20th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3