Like squashing bugs? EDF 2025 announced for release next year
D3 Publisher has announced a the latest in the cult Earth Defense Force shooter series due out next year.
The latest offering from Japanese developer Sandlot sees the bugs wake up from a period of dormancy to return to try and conquer the Earth in the biggest most destructive entry in the series yet.
EDF 2025 will feature more missions and more weapons than ever before and it also adds a new four-player co-operative mode allowing players to team up together to take down the insect hordes.
The new game is due out on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2013.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag