Like squashing bugs? EDF 2025 announced for release next year
D3 Publisher has announced a the latest in the cult Earth Defense Force shooter series due out next year.
The latest offering from Japanese developer Sandlot sees the bugs wake up from a period of dormancy to return to try and conquer the Earth in the biggest most destructive entry in the series yet.
EDF 2025 will feature more missions and more weapons than ever before and it also adds a new four-player co-operative mode allowing players to team up together to take down the insect hordes.
The new game is due out on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2013.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch