Like squashing bugs? EDF 2025 announced for release next year
D3 Publisher has announced a the latest in the cult Earth Defense Force shooter series due out next year.
The latest offering from Japanese developer Sandlot sees the bugs wake up from a period of dormancy to return to try and conquer the Earth in the biggest most destructive entry in the series yet.
EDF 2025 will feature more missions and more weapons than ever before and it also adds a new four-player co-operative mode allowing players to team up together to take down the insect hordes.
The new game is due out on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2013.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent