New Mass Effect probably due 2014 at the earliest
The next Mass Effect game will probably arrive in the next two years according to Mass Effect 3 producer Mike Gamble.
The existence of the game was revealed by Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson upon the announcement that BioWare founders Drs Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka were retiring from game development.
Gamble was pressed for some kind of news on the new Mass Effect game and replied, "Late 2014 to mid-2015. I honestly can't tell you an exact because full development on the game started a month or two ago."
As well as a new Mass Effect title, Casey Hudson's team is also working on a brand new IP. Even less details are available on it though.
Thanks Gamer Syndrome.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan