New Mass Effect probably due 2014 at the earliest
The next Mass Effect game will probably arrive in the next two years according to Mass Effect 3 producer Mike Gamble.
The existence of the game was revealed by Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson upon the announcement that BioWare founders Drs Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka were retiring from game development.
Gamble was pressed for some kind of news on the new Mass Effect game and replied, "Late 2014 to mid-2015. I honestly can't tell you an exact because full development on the game started a month or two ago."
As well as a new Mass Effect title, Casey Hudson's team is also working on a brand new IP. Even less details are available on it though.
Thanks Gamer Syndrome.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free