New Mass Effect probably due 2014 at the earliest
The next Mass Effect game will probably arrive in the next two years according to Mass Effect 3 producer Mike Gamble.
The existence of the game was revealed by Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson upon the announcement that BioWare founders Drs Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka were retiring from game development.
Gamble was pressed for some kind of news on the new Mass Effect game and replied, "Late 2014 to mid-2015. I honestly can't tell you an exact because full development on the game started a month or two ago."
As well as a new Mass Effect title, Casey Hudson's team is also working on a brand new IP. Even less details are available on it though.
Thanks Gamer Syndrome.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3