New Mass Effect probably due 2014 at the earliest
The next Mass Effect game will probably arrive in the next two years according to Mass Effect 3 producer Mike Gamble.
The existence of the game was revealed by Mass Effect series executive producer Casey Hudson upon the announcement that BioWare founders Drs Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka were retiring from game development.
Gamble was pressed for some kind of news on the new Mass Effect game and replied, "Late 2014 to mid-2015. I honestly can't tell you an exact because full development on the game started a month or two ago."
As well as a new Mass Effect title, Casey Hudson's team is also working on a brand new IP. Even less details are available on it though.
Thanks Gamer Syndrome.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes