Visceral reveals Kinect features for Dead Space 3
Xbox 360 gamers with Kinect will be offered another way to play Dead Space 3 when it launches at the beginning of next year.
Visceral Games has revealed that they will be including Kinect voice control features in Dead Space 3 allowing co-op players to quickly share healing items and ammo, find objectives and even revive each other while in the thick of a fight with the Necromorphs.
Steve Papoustis, boss of Visceral and executive producer on Dead Space 3 elaborated, "The voice commands in Dead Space 3 give players a unique way to take down the terror, whether they choose to face the Necromorphs alone in single-player, or alongside a friend with drop-in/drop-out co-op. Dead Space 3 delivers the action-horror experience our fans have come to know and love. And with the ability to survive the adventure alone, with a friend, or with Kinect, we're excited about extending the spine-tingling Dead Space experience to a whole new audience of players."
Dead Space 3 is due out on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 8th of next year.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey