Visceral reveals Kinect features for Dead Space 3
Xbox 360 gamers with Kinect will be offered another way to play Dead Space 3 when it launches at the beginning of next year.
Visceral Games has revealed that they will be including Kinect voice control features in Dead Space 3 allowing co-op players to quickly share healing items and ammo, find objectives and even revive each other while in the thick of a fight with the Necromorphs.
Steve Papoustis, boss of Visceral and executive producer on Dead Space 3 elaborated, "The voice commands in Dead Space 3 give players a unique way to take down the terror, whether they choose to face the Necromorphs alone in single-player, or alongside a friend with drop-in/drop-out co-op. Dead Space 3 delivers the action-horror experience our fans have come to know and love. And with the ability to survive the adventure alone, with a friend, or with Kinect, we're excited about extending the spine-tingling Dead Space experience to a whole new audience of players."
Dead Space 3 is due out on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 8th of next year.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit