Visceral reveals Kinect features for Dead Space 3
Xbox 360 gamers with Kinect will be offered another way to play Dead Space 3 when it launches at the beginning of next year.
Visceral Games has revealed that they will be including Kinect voice control features in Dead Space 3 allowing co-op players to quickly share healing items and ammo, find objectives and even revive each other while in the thick of a fight with the Necromorphs.
Steve Papoustis, boss of Visceral and executive producer on Dead Space 3 elaborated, "The voice commands in Dead Space 3 give players a unique way to take down the terror, whether they choose to face the Necromorphs alone in single-player, or alongside a friend with drop-in/drop-out co-op. Dead Space 3 delivers the action-horror experience our fans have come to know and love. And with the ability to survive the adventure alone, with a friend, or with Kinect, we're excited about extending the spine-tingling Dead Space experience to a whole new audience of players."
Dead Space 3 is due out on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 8th of next year.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title