Visceral reveals Kinect features for Dead Space 3
Xbox 360 gamers with Kinect will be offered another way to play Dead Space 3 when it launches at the beginning of next year.
Visceral Games has revealed that they will be including Kinect voice control features in Dead Space 3 allowing co-op players to quickly share healing items and ammo, find objectives and even revive each other while in the thick of a fight with the Necromorphs.
Steve Papoustis, boss of Visceral and executive producer on Dead Space 3 elaborated, "The voice commands in Dead Space 3 give players a unique way to take down the terror, whether they choose to face the Necromorphs alone in single-player, or alongside a friend with drop-in/drop-out co-op. Dead Space 3 delivers the action-horror experience our fans have come to know and love. And with the ability to survive the adventure alone, with a friend, or with Kinect, we're excited about extending the spine-tingling Dead Space experience to a whole new audience of players."
Dead Space 3 is due out on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 8th of next year.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree