Visceral reveals Kinect features for Dead Space 3
Xbox 360 gamers with Kinect will be offered another way to play Dead Space 3 when it launches at the beginning of next year.
Visceral Games has revealed that they will be including Kinect voice control features in Dead Space 3 allowing co-op players to quickly share healing items and ammo, find objectives and even revive each other while in the thick of a fight with the Necromorphs.
Steve Papoustis, boss of Visceral and executive producer on Dead Space 3 elaborated, "The voice commands in Dead Space 3 give players a unique way to take down the terror, whether they choose to face the Necromorphs alone in single-player, or alongside a friend with drop-in/drop-out co-op. Dead Space 3 delivers the action-horror experience our fans have come to know and love. And with the ability to survive the adventure alone, with a friend, or with Kinect, we're excited about extending the spine-tingling Dead Space experience to a whole new audience of players."
Dead Space 3 is due out on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 8th of next year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year