Hawken open beta launches
If you've been itching to get your hands on the new free-to-play mech shooter, Hawken but didn't manage to get your hands on an elusive beta key then now is your chance.
Adhesive Games impressive new F2P title is now in open beta meaning that anyone can climb into a mech and jump into the game's unique combat environment.
What's better is that the open beta has much more content than was featured in the closed beta. There's added mech models, new maps, new battle modes and a raft of improvements based on the feedback from the three closed beta sessions.
All players have been reset to zero as well so everyone is back on a level playing field. If you're unsure keep your eye out for our upcoming preview of Hawken. Ypu can get into Hawken by setting up an account and downloading the client over at the game's official website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer