Hawken open beta launches
If you've been itching to get your hands on the new free-to-play mech shooter, Hawken but didn't manage to get your hands on an elusive beta key then now is your chance.
Adhesive Games impressive new F2P title is now in open beta meaning that anyone can climb into a mech and jump into the game's unique combat environment.
What's better is that the open beta has much more content than was featured in the closed beta. There's added mech models, new maps, new battle modes and a raft of improvements based on the feedback from the three closed beta sessions.
All players have been reset to zero as well so everyone is back on a level playing field. If you're unsure keep your eye out for our upcoming preview of Hawken. Ypu can get into Hawken by setting up an account and downloading the client over at the game's official website.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May