Hawken open beta launches
If you've been itching to get your hands on the new free-to-play mech shooter, Hawken but didn't manage to get your hands on an elusive beta key then now is your chance.
Adhesive Games impressive new F2P title is now in open beta meaning that anyone can climb into a mech and jump into the game's unique combat environment.
What's better is that the open beta has much more content than was featured in the closed beta. There's added mech models, new maps, new battle modes and a raft of improvements based on the feedback from the three closed beta sessions.
All players have been reset to zero as well so everyone is back on a level playing field. If you're unsure keep your eye out for our upcoming preview of Hawken. Ypu can get into Hawken by setting up an account and downloading the client over at the game's official website.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today