Hawken open beta launches
If you've been itching to get your hands on the new free-to-play mech shooter, Hawken but didn't manage to get your hands on an elusive beta key then now is your chance.
Adhesive Games impressive new F2P title is now in open beta meaning that anyone can climb into a mech and jump into the game's unique combat environment.
What's better is that the open beta has much more content than was featured in the closed beta. There's added mech models, new maps, new battle modes and a raft of improvements based on the feedback from the three closed beta sessions.
All players have been reset to zero as well so everyone is back on a level playing field. If you're unsure keep your eye out for our upcoming preview of Hawken. Ypu can get into Hawken by setting up an account and downloading the client over at the game's official website.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release