Hawken open beta launches
If you've been itching to get your hands on the new free-to-play mech shooter, Hawken but didn't manage to get your hands on an elusive beta key then now is your chance.
Adhesive Games impressive new F2P title is now in open beta meaning that anyone can climb into a mech and jump into the game's unique combat environment.
What's better is that the open beta has much more content than was featured in the closed beta. There's added mech models, new maps, new battle modes and a raft of improvements based on the feedback from the three closed beta sessions.
All players have been reset to zero as well so everyone is back on a level playing field. If you're unsure keep your eye out for our upcoming preview of Hawken. Ypu can get into Hawken by setting up an account and downloading the client over at the game's official website.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May