Football Manager Handheld 2013 kicks off on mobiles
As if the full PC/Mac version of Football Manager 2013 wasn't enough the handheld version of the game is also now available so you can play Football Manager anywhere.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 not only features the usual up-to-date player rosters and competition information but it it also includes a raft of improvements on last year's game, as you'd expect from Sports Interactive.
The new game features a new comparison module that allows managers to compare squad members and potential signings together, player photos (for licensed leagues), up to 14 playable leagues (an increase of 2 over last year's 12), a player form hotlist, Twitter integration so that you can share your achievements with the world and more.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 will be available to download on the iOS App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store from midnight tonight for 6.99 GBP.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO