Football Manager Handheld 2013 kicks off on mobiles
As if the full PC/Mac version of Football Manager 2013 wasn't enough the handheld version of the game is also now available so you can play Football Manager anywhere.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 not only features the usual up-to-date player rosters and competition information but it it also includes a raft of improvements on last year's game, as you'd expect from Sports Interactive.
The new game features a new comparison module that allows managers to compare squad members and potential signings together, player photos (for licensed leagues), up to 14 playable leagues (an increase of 2 over last year's 12), a player form hotlist, Twitter integration so that you can share your achievements with the world and more.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 will be available to download on the iOS App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store from midnight tonight for 6.99 GBP.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year