Football Manager Handheld 2013 kicks off on mobiles
As if the full PC/Mac version of Football Manager 2013 wasn't enough the handheld version of the game is also now available so you can play Football Manager anywhere.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 not only features the usual up-to-date player rosters and competition information but it it also includes a raft of improvements on last year's game, as you'd expect from Sports Interactive.
The new game features a new comparison module that allows managers to compare squad members and potential signings together, player photos (for licensed leagues), up to 14 playable leagues (an increase of 2 over last year's 12), a player form hotlist, Twitter integration so that you can share your achievements with the world and more.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 will be available to download on the iOS App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store from midnight tonight for 6.99 GBP.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date