Football Manager Handheld 2013 kicks off on mobiles
As if the full PC/Mac version of Football Manager 2013 wasn't enough the handheld version of the game is also now available so you can play Football Manager anywhere.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 not only features the usual up-to-date player rosters and competition information but it it also includes a raft of improvements on last year's game, as you'd expect from Sports Interactive.
The new game features a new comparison module that allows managers to compare squad members and potential signings together, player photos (for licensed leagues), up to 14 playable leagues (an increase of 2 over last year's 12), a player form hotlist, Twitter integration so that you can share your achievements with the world and more.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 will be available to download on the iOS App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store from midnight tonight for 6.99 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer