Football Manager Handheld 2013 kicks off on mobiles
As if the full PC/Mac version of Football Manager 2013 wasn't enough the handheld version of the game is also now available so you can play Football Manager anywhere.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 not only features the usual up-to-date player rosters and competition information but it it also includes a raft of improvements on last year's game, as you'd expect from Sports Interactive.
The new game features a new comparison module that allows managers to compare squad members and potential signings together, player photos (for licensed leagues), up to 14 playable leagues (an increase of 2 over last year's 12), a player form hotlist, Twitter integration so that you can share your achievements with the world and more.
Football Manager Handheld 2013 will be available to download on the iOS App Store, Google Play and the Amazon App Store from midnight tonight for 6.99 GBP.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3