After a short delay Grand Theft Auto: Vice City hits Android
Android gamers will be able to get their hands on the remastered 10th anniversary edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City from today.
The new version of Vice City was due to be launched on Android selected smartphones and tablets (that means newer more powerful ones) alongside the iOS version last Friday but Rockstar delayed the release at the last moment.
On the plus side, the Android version has some added optimization options over and above the HD remastering and control options added to the iOS version. It also features scaleable graphics options to take into account the range of different mobile devices that the game is available for.
The Android version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition is available from now on the Google Play Store for 3.29 GBP.
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow