After a short delay Grand Theft Auto: Vice City hits Android
Android gamers will be able to get their hands on the remastered 10th anniversary edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City from today.
The new version of Vice City was due to be launched on Android selected smartphones and tablets (that means newer more powerful ones) alongside the iOS version last Friday but Rockstar delayed the release at the last moment.
On the plus side, the Android version has some added optimization options over and above the HD remastering and control options added to the iOS version. It also features scaleable graphics options to take into account the range of different mobile devices that the game is available for.
The Android version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition is available from now on the Google Play Store for 3.29 GBP.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today