After a short delay Grand Theft Auto: Vice City hits Android
Android gamers will be able to get their hands on the remastered 10th anniversary edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City from today.
The new version of Vice City was due to be launched on Android selected smartphones and tablets (that means newer more powerful ones) alongside the iOS version last Friday but Rockstar delayed the release at the last moment.
On the plus side, the Android version has some added optimization options over and above the HD remastering and control options added to the iOS version. It also features scaleable graphics options to take into account the range of different mobile devices that the game is available for.
The Android version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition is available from now on the Google Play Store for 3.29 GBP.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon