After a short delay Grand Theft Auto: Vice City hits Android
Android gamers will be able to get their hands on the remastered 10th anniversary edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City from today.
The new version of Vice City was due to be launched on Android selected smartphones and tablets (that means newer more powerful ones) alongside the iOS version last Friday but Rockstar delayed the release at the last moment.
On the plus side, the Android version has some added optimization options over and above the HD remastering and control options added to the iOS version. It also features scaleable graphics options to take into account the range of different mobile devices that the game is available for.
The Android version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition is available from now on the Google Play Store for 3.29 GBP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3