After a short delay Grand Theft Auto: Vice City hits Android
Android gamers will be able to get their hands on the remastered 10th anniversary edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City from today.
The new version of Vice City was due to be launched on Android selected smartphones and tablets (that means newer more powerful ones) alongside the iOS version last Friday but Rockstar delayed the release at the last moment.
On the plus side, the Android version has some added optimization options over and above the HD remastering and control options added to the iOS version. It also features scaleable graphics options to take into account the range of different mobile devices that the game is available for.
The Android version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition is available from now on the Google Play Store for 3.29 GBP.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone