HD remaster of Broken Sword II hits Android
Revolution Software has announced the launch of their HD remaster of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror on Android.
Broken Sword II is set six months after the events of the first game and rejoins George Stobbart and Nicole Collard as they get drawn into yet another conspiracy of global proportions that threatens to bring about the Mayan end of the world.
Broken Sword creator and boss of Revolution Software Charles Cecil said, "When the original game was released in 1997, December 21st 2012 seemed a long, long time away. I'm delighted that Android owners are now able to play the game, but I would urge them to hurry."
The remastered version brings in a whole new set of features like a new context-cased hints system, gorgeous new graphics and brand new detailed facial animations. There's even a bonus comic drawn by comic-book artist and collaborator on the original game, Dave Gibbons.
The Android version of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror Remastered is available on the Google Play store for 2.99 GBP.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date