HD remaster of Broken Sword II hits Android
Revolution Software has announced the launch of their HD remaster of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror on Android.
Broken Sword II is set six months after the events of the first game and rejoins George Stobbart and Nicole Collard as they get drawn into yet another conspiracy of global proportions that threatens to bring about the Mayan end of the world.
Broken Sword creator and boss of Revolution Software Charles Cecil said, "When the original game was released in 1997, December 21st 2012 seemed a long, long time away. I'm delighted that Android owners are now able to play the game, but I would urge them to hurry."
The remastered version brings in a whole new set of features like a new context-cased hints system, gorgeous new graphics and brand new detailed facial animations. There's even a bonus comic drawn by comic-book artist and collaborator on the original game, Dave Gibbons.
The Android version of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror Remastered is available on the Google Play store for 2.99 GBP.
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3