HD remaster of Broken Sword II hits Android
Revolution Software has announced the launch of their HD remaster of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror on Android.
Broken Sword II is set six months after the events of the first game and rejoins George Stobbart and Nicole Collard as they get drawn into yet another conspiracy of global proportions that threatens to bring about the Mayan end of the world.
Broken Sword creator and boss of Revolution Software Charles Cecil said, "When the original game was released in 1997, December 21st 2012 seemed a long, long time away. I'm delighted that Android owners are now able to play the game, but I would urge them to hurry."
The remastered version brings in a whole new set of features like a new context-cased hints system, gorgeous new graphics and brand new detailed facial animations. There's even a bonus comic drawn by comic-book artist and collaborator on the original game, Dave Gibbons.
The Android version of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror Remastered is available on the Google Play store for 2.99 GBP.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access