HD remaster of Broken Sword II hits Android
Revolution Software has announced the launch of their HD remaster of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror on Android.
Broken Sword II is set six months after the events of the first game and rejoins George Stobbart and Nicole Collard as they get drawn into yet another conspiracy of global proportions that threatens to bring about the Mayan end of the world.
Broken Sword creator and boss of Revolution Software Charles Cecil said, "When the original game was released in 1997, December 21st 2012 seemed a long, long time away. I'm delighted that Android owners are now able to play the game, but I would urge them to hurry."
The remastered version brings in a whole new set of features like a new context-cased hints system, gorgeous new graphics and brand new detailed facial animations. There's even a bonus comic drawn by comic-book artist and collaborator on the original game, Dave Gibbons.
The Android version of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror Remastered is available on the Google Play store for 2.99 GBP.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter