HD remaster of Broken Sword II hits Android
Revolution Software has announced the launch of their HD remaster of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror on Android.
Broken Sword II is set six months after the events of the first game and rejoins George Stobbart and Nicole Collard as they get drawn into yet another conspiracy of global proportions that threatens to bring about the Mayan end of the world.
Broken Sword creator and boss of Revolution Software Charles Cecil said, "When the original game was released in 1997, December 21st 2012 seemed a long, long time away. I'm delighted that Android owners are now able to play the game, but I would urge them to hurry."
The remastered version brings in a whole new set of features like a new context-cased hints system, gorgeous new graphics and brand new detailed facial animations. There's even a bonus comic drawn by comic-book artist and collaborator on the original game, Dave Gibbons.
The Android version of Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror Remastered is available on the Google Play store for 2.99 GBP.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title