The Last Of Us due out this May
In what is probably the most exciting news to come from this year's VGAs for PS3 gamers at least we finally have a release date for Naughty Dog's new survival title The Last Of Us.
So far, Naughty Dog has only teased us with gameplay footage showing off what has the potential to be their finest game year blending the visuals and the platforming of Uncharted with a new brutal survival setting.
The game follows two survivors of a modern-day plague, the ruthless Joel and his teenage companion Ellie as they make their way through an abandoned city battling with other survivors for resources as they go.
The release date popped up at the end of the trailer shown at the VGA's and indicated that the game would be out on May the 7th which is a Tuesday. This means that, unless Sony have a worldwide launch planned the UK and European release date will probably be May the 10th. Incidentally, this could very well coincide with the release of GTA V...
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto