Danish dev to bring Space Hulk back next year
Copenhagen-based developer Full Control has revealed that they have secured the license for making a new game based on the Games Workshop's Space Hulk table top game.
The new 3D turn-based strategy game is based on the Sin Of Damnation 3rd edition of the table top game and brings back the tense combat between Terminator armoured Space Marines and Tyranid Genestealers in the confined spaces of colossal derelict spacecraft.
Space Hulk will feature a 12 mission campaign that can be played either in single player or in co-operative multiplayer online. It will also feature a competitive multiplayer that will allow players to choose either Space Marines or Genestealers and go head to head.
There will also be a comprehensive level editor allowing players to create and share their own levels offering up their own tactical challenges for others to crack.
Space Hulk will be out as a download for PC, Mac and iOS platforms in 2013.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released