Danish dev to bring Space Hulk back next year
Copenhagen-based developer Full Control has revealed that they have secured the license for making a new game based on the Games Workshop's Space Hulk table top game.
The new 3D turn-based strategy game is based on the Sin Of Damnation 3rd edition of the table top game and brings back the tense combat between Terminator armoured Space Marines and Tyranid Genestealers in the confined spaces of colossal derelict spacecraft.
Space Hulk will feature a 12 mission campaign that can be played either in single player or in co-operative multiplayer online. It will also feature a competitive multiplayer that will allow players to choose either Space Marines or Genestealers and go head to head.
There will also be a comprehensive level editor allowing players to create and share their own levels offering up their own tactical challenges for others to crack.
Space Hulk will be out as a download for PC, Mac and iOS platforms in 2013.
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order