Dishonored gets its first shot of DLC in the shape of Dunwall City Trials
Arkane's first shot of downloadable content for Dishonored has just arrived for PC and consoles.
Dunwall City Trials adds 10 Challenge maps to Dishonored designed to push Corvo's assassination skills to the very limit.
Fight off waves of the game's enemies from guards to the fearsome tallboys (they still sound like some malicious antique furniture) or string together an impressive run of drop-assassinations and then share your scores on the global online leaderboard.
Dunwall City Trials is available to download from today on PC and Xbox 360 for 3.99 GBP and 400 MS Points respectively. US PS3 gamers will also get it today with European PS3 owners needing to wait until December the 19th. The PS3 version is priced the same as the PC version (4.99 USD or 3.99 GBP).
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free