Dishonored gets its first shot of DLC in the shape of Dunwall City Trials
Arkane's first shot of downloadable content for Dishonored has just arrived for PC and consoles.
Dunwall City Trials adds 10 Challenge maps to Dishonored designed to push Corvo's assassination skills to the very limit.
Fight off waves of the game's enemies from guards to the fearsome tallboys (they still sound like some malicious antique furniture) or string together an impressive run of drop-assassinations and then share your scores on the global online leaderboard.
Dunwall City Trials is available to download from today on PC and Xbox 360 for 3.99 GBP and 400 MS Points respectively. US PS3 gamers will also get it today with European PS3 owners needing to wait until December the 19th. The PS3 version is priced the same as the PC version (4.99 USD or 3.99 GBP).
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title