Maxis shows off the new multicity gameplay for SimCity
Maxis has released a new gameplay video for SimCity showing off the game's new multicity features.
In the new video lead designer Stone Lebrande explains the way the new multicity features work allowing several cities in a region to share resources and services like fire services, police and power.
The multicity features also extend to multiplayer allowing new players to join in your new region and work together to tackle each other's problems and providing social and economic benefits into the bargain.
The new video is available over on SimCity's official Youtube channel. SimCity is due out on PC and Mac this coming March.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO