Maxis shows off the new multicity gameplay for SimCity
Maxis has released a new gameplay video for SimCity showing off the game's new multicity features.
In the new video lead designer Stone Lebrande explains the way the new multicity features work allowing several cities in a region to share resources and services like fire services, police and power.
The multicity features also extend to multiplayer allowing new players to join in your new region and work together to tackle each other's problems and providing social and economic benefits into the bargain.
The new video is available over on SimCity's official Youtube channel. SimCity is due out on PC and Mac this coming March.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit