Maxis shows off the new multicity gameplay for SimCity
Maxis has released a new gameplay video for SimCity showing off the game's new multicity features.
In the new video lead designer Stone Lebrande explains the way the new multicity features work allowing several cities in a region to share resources and services like fire services, police and power.
The multicity features also extend to multiplayer allowing new players to join in your new region and work together to tackle each other's problems and providing social and economic benefits into the bargain.
The new video is available over on SimCity's official Youtube channel. SimCity is due out on PC and Mac this coming March.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes