Maxis shows off the new multicity gameplay for SimCity
Maxis has released a new gameplay video for SimCity showing off the game's new multicity features.
In the new video lead designer Stone Lebrande explains the way the new multicity features work allowing several cities in a region to share resources and services like fire services, police and power.
The multicity features also extend to multiplayer allowing new players to join in your new region and work together to tackle each other's problems and providing social and economic benefits into the bargain.
The new video is available over on SimCity's official Youtube channel. SimCity is due out on PC and Mac this coming March.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side