Maxis shows off the new multicity gameplay for SimCity
Maxis has released a new gameplay video for SimCity showing off the game's new multicity features.
In the new video lead designer Stone Lebrande explains the way the new multicity features work allowing several cities in a region to share resources and services like fire services, police and power.
The multicity features also extend to multiplayer allowing new players to join in your new region and work together to tackle each other's problems and providing social and economic benefits into the bargain.
The new video is available over on SimCity's official Youtube channel. SimCity is due out on PC and Mac this coming March.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year