Blizzard has console builds of Diablo III up and running
Blizzard's Rob Pardo has revealed that they do console builds of Diablo III running but they're not ready to talk about them just yet.
It has been two years since Blizzard first suggested the idea of bringing their genre-defining dungeon crawler series to consoles but, as usual, they are taking their time to make sure that they can do it well before making any concrete announcements.
Pardo said, "We're still kind of exploring it. We've got builds up and running on it. We're hoping to get it far enough along where we can make it an official project, but we're not quite ready to release stuff about it, but it's looking pretty cool."
The official party line is that Blizzard are still exploring console options for Diablo III. In the meantime they will probably announce an expansion for the game some time next year.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey