Blizzard has console builds of Diablo III up and running
Blizzard's Rob Pardo has revealed that they do console builds of Diablo III running but they're not ready to talk about them just yet.
It has been two years since Blizzard first suggested the idea of bringing their genre-defining dungeon crawler series to consoles but, as usual, they are taking their time to make sure that they can do it well before making any concrete announcements.
Pardo said, "We're still kind of exploring it. We've got builds up and running on it. We're hoping to get it far enough along where we can make it an official project, but we're not quite ready to release stuff about it, but it's looking pretty cool."
The official party line is that Blizzard are still exploring console options for Diablo III. In the meantime they will probably announce an expansion for the game some time next year.
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC