Blizzard has console builds of Diablo III up and running
Blizzard's Rob Pardo has revealed that they do console builds of Diablo III running but they're not ready to talk about them just yet.
It has been two years since Blizzard first suggested the idea of bringing their genre-defining dungeon crawler series to consoles but, as usual, they are taking their time to make sure that they can do it well before making any concrete announcements.
Pardo said, "We're still kind of exploring it. We've got builds up and running on it. We're hoping to get it far enough along where we can make it an official project, but we're not quite ready to release stuff about it, but it's looking pretty cool."
The official party line is that Blizzard are still exploring console options for Diablo III. In the meantime they will probably announce an expansion for the game some time next year.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015