Capcom announces Street Fighter X Mega Man
As a special treat for the 25th anniversary of the Street Fighter series (yes it has been that long) Capcom has announced the launch of a free PC game, Street Fighter X Mega Man due later this month.
It comes at the perfect time as we move from Street Fighter's 25th year and in to Mega Man's 25th anniversary year.
The game itself is a fan-made title created by Seow Zong Hui from Singapore under the watchful eye of Capcom and features eight original Street Fighter-themed levels complete with bosses from Capcom's iconic fighting series all faithfully created in a classic 8-bit Mega Man style.
Street Fighter X Mega Man will be available to download from the Capcom Unity community website for free from December the 17th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer