Capcom announces Street Fighter X Mega Man
As a special treat for the 25th anniversary of the Street Fighter series (yes it has been that long) Capcom has announced the launch of a free PC game, Street Fighter X Mega Man due later this month.
It comes at the perfect time as we move from Street Fighter's 25th year and in to Mega Man's 25th anniversary year.
The game itself is a fan-made title created by Seow Zong Hui from Singapore under the watchful eye of Capcom and features eight original Street Fighter-themed levels complete with bosses from Capcom's iconic fighting series all faithfully created in a classic 8-bit Mega Man style.
Street Fighter X Mega Man will be available to download from the Capcom Unity community website for free from December the 17th.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update