Capcom announces Street Fighter X Mega Man
As a special treat for the 25th anniversary of the Street Fighter series (yes it has been that long) Capcom has announced the launch of a free PC game, Street Fighter X Mega Man due later this month.
It comes at the perfect time as we move from Street Fighter's 25th year and in to Mega Man's 25th anniversary year.
The game itself is a fan-made title created by Seow Zong Hui from Singapore under the watchful eye of Capcom and features eight original Street Fighter-themed levels complete with bosses from Capcom's iconic fighting series all faithfully created in a classic 8-bit Mega Man style.
Street Fighter X Mega Man will be available to download from the Capcom Unity community website for free from December the 17th.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage