Yerli confirms Crysis 3 release date
Crytek has confirmed that their next and possibly final triple-A console release Crysis 3 will be released this February.
Cervat Yerli, boss and co-founder of Crytek has previously said that they will be looking to get out of the retail market to focus on building high-end free-to-play experiences powered by the CryEngine 3 like Warface which is due out in Europe later this year.
Crysis 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on February 19th in North America and February 22nd in Europe, as announced by Yerli at EA's US 2013 press preview event.
It may be their final triple-A retail release as a question mark remains over Homefront 2 (in development at Crytek UK) due to the extremely precarious financial position of the game's publisher THQ.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer