Yerli confirms Crysis 3 release date
Crytek has confirmed that their next and possibly final triple-A console release Crysis 3 will be released this February.
Cervat Yerli, boss and co-founder of Crytek has previously said that they will be looking to get out of the retail market to focus on building high-end free-to-play experiences powered by the CryEngine 3 like Warface which is due out in Europe later this year.
Crysis 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on February 19th in North America and February 22nd in Europe, as announced by Yerli at EA's US 2013 press preview event.
It may be their final triple-A retail release as a question mark remains over Homefront 2 (in development at Crytek UK) due to the extremely precarious financial position of the game's publisher THQ.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title