Yerli confirms Crysis 3 release date
Crytek has confirmed that their next and possibly final triple-A console release Crysis 3 will be released this February.
Cervat Yerli, boss and co-founder of Crytek has previously said that they will be looking to get out of the retail market to focus on building high-end free-to-play experiences powered by the CryEngine 3 like Warface which is due out in Europe later this year.
Crysis 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on February 19th in North America and February 22nd in Europe, as announced by Yerli at EA's US 2013 press preview event.
It may be their final triple-A retail release as a question mark remains over Homefront 2 (in development at Crytek UK) due to the extremely precarious financial position of the game's publisher THQ.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO