Yerli confirms Crysis 3 release date
Crytek has confirmed that their next and possibly final triple-A console release Crysis 3 will be released this February.
Cervat Yerli, boss and co-founder of Crytek has previously said that they will be looking to get out of the retail market to focus on building high-end free-to-play experiences powered by the CryEngine 3 like Warface which is due out in Europe later this year.
Crysis 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on February 19th in North America and February 22nd in Europe, as announced by Yerli at EA's US 2013 press preview event.
It may be their final triple-A retail release as a question mark remains over Homefront 2 (in development at Crytek UK) due to the extremely precarious financial position of the game's publisher THQ.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below