Yerli confirms Crysis 3 release date
Crytek has confirmed that their next and possibly final triple-A console release Crysis 3 will be released this February.
Cervat Yerli, boss and co-founder of Crytek has previously said that they will be looking to get out of the retail market to focus on building high-end free-to-play experiences powered by the CryEngine 3 like Warface which is due out in Europe later this year.
Crysis 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on February 19th in North America and February 22nd in Europe, as announced by Yerli at EA's US 2013 press preview event.
It may be their final triple-A retail release as a question mark remains over Homefront 2 (in development at Crytek UK) due to the extremely precarious financial position of the game's publisher THQ.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release