BioShock for PS Vita not a foregone conclusion
It appears that BioShock's appearance on the PS Vita is not definitely happening as yet.
Ken Levine, series creator, has admitted that the PS Vita BioShock title that he announced on stage at E3 2011 is yet to be approved by 'the business'. He is still very interested in it and will hope to begin work on it when Infinite is finished.
He explained, "That is in the hands of business people right now. It's something I'm still interested in, and people ask me that all the time. Right now I'm just sort of waiting to see what the business people come up with, and that's sort of out of my hands at this point. That's something that I think has a lot of potential. The game idea we have has a lot of potential. It's just a question of [if] their stars all align."
In the meantime BioShock Infinite has been delayed again and will now be released on March the 28th.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet