BioShock for PS Vita not a foregone conclusion
It appears that BioShock's appearance on the PS Vita is not definitely happening as yet.
Ken Levine, series creator, has admitted that the PS Vita BioShock title that he announced on stage at E3 2011 is yet to be approved by 'the business'. He is still very interested in it and will hope to begin work on it when Infinite is finished.
He explained, "That is in the hands of business people right now. It's something I'm still interested in, and people ask me that all the time. Right now I'm just sort of waiting to see what the business people come up with, and that's sort of out of my hands at this point. That's something that I think has a lot of potential. The game idea we have has a lot of potential. It's just a question of [if] their stars all align."
In the meantime BioShock Infinite has been delayed again and will now be released on March the 28th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch