BioShock for PS Vita not a foregone conclusion
It appears that BioShock's appearance on the PS Vita is not definitely happening as yet.
Ken Levine, series creator, has admitted that the PS Vita BioShock title that he announced on stage at E3 2011 is yet to be approved by 'the business'. He is still very interested in it and will hope to begin work on it when Infinite is finished.
He explained, "That is in the hands of business people right now. It's something I'm still interested in, and people ask me that all the time. Right now I'm just sort of waiting to see what the business people come up with, and that's sort of out of my hands at this point. That's something that I think has a lot of potential. The game idea we have has a lot of potential. It's just a question of [if] their stars all align."
In the meantime BioShock Infinite has been delayed again and will now be released on March the 28th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer