BioShock for PS Vita not a foregone conclusion
It appears that BioShock's appearance on the PS Vita is not definitely happening as yet.
Ken Levine, series creator, has admitted that the PS Vita BioShock title that he announced on stage at E3 2011 is yet to be approved by 'the business'. He is still very interested in it and will hope to begin work on it when Infinite is finished.
He explained, "That is in the hands of business people right now. It's something I'm still interested in, and people ask me that all the time. Right now I'm just sort of waiting to see what the business people come up with, and that's sort of out of my hands at this point. That's something that I think has a lot of potential. The game idea we have has a lot of potential. It's just a question of [if] their stars all align."
In the meantime BioShock Infinite has been delayed again and will now be released on March the 28th.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks