BioShock for PS Vita not a foregone conclusion
It appears that BioShock's appearance on the PS Vita is not definitely happening as yet.
Ken Levine, series creator, has admitted that the PS Vita BioShock title that he announced on stage at E3 2011 is yet to be approved by 'the business'. He is still very interested in it and will hope to begin work on it when Infinite is finished.
He explained, "That is in the hands of business people right now. It's something I'm still interested in, and people ask me that all the time. Right now I'm just sort of waiting to see what the business people come up with, and that's sort of out of my hands at this point. That's something that I think has a lot of potential. The game idea we have has a lot of potential. It's just a question of [if] their stars all align."
In the meantime BioShock Infinite has been delayed again and will now be released on March the 28th.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3