BioShock Infinite pushed back another month
2K Games has delayed the release of Irrational's follow-up to their hit story-driven FPS BioShock.
BioShock Infinite was originally destined to be released in the Autumn of this year but 2K pushed it into the beginning of 2013 so that Irrational could add extra polish.
It was then confirmed for a February release but now it seems it will not make that release date either.
BioShock Infinite will now be aiming for a release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 26th of next year in North America and March 29th in the UK and Europe.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May