BioShock Infinite pushed back another month
2K Games has delayed the release of Irrational's follow-up to their hit story-driven FPS BioShock.
BioShock Infinite was originally destined to be released in the Autumn of this year but 2K pushed it into the beginning of 2013 so that Irrational could add extra polish.
It was then confirmed for a February release but now it seems it will not make that release date either.
BioShock Infinite will now be aiming for a release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 26th of next year in North America and March 29th in the UK and Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3