BioShock Infinite pushed back another month
2K Games has delayed the release of Irrational's follow-up to their hit story-driven FPS BioShock.
BioShock Infinite was originally destined to be released in the Autumn of this year but 2K pushed it into the beginning of 2013 so that Irrational could add extra polish.
It was then confirmed for a February release but now it seems it will not make that release date either.
BioShock Infinite will now be aiming for a release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 26th of next year in North America and March 29th in the UK and Europe.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment