BioShock Infinite pushed back another month
2K Games has delayed the release of Irrational's follow-up to their hit story-driven FPS BioShock.
BioShock Infinite was originally destined to be released in the Autumn of this year but 2K pushed it into the beginning of 2013 so that Irrational could add extra polish.
It was then confirmed for a February release but now it seems it will not make that release date either.
BioShock Infinite will now be aiming for a release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 26th of next year in North America and March 29th in the UK and Europe.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date