BioShock Infinite pushed back another month
2K Games has delayed the release of Irrational's follow-up to their hit story-driven FPS BioShock.
BioShock Infinite was originally destined to be released in the Autumn of this year but 2K pushed it into the beginning of 2013 so that Irrational could add extra polish.
It was then confirmed for a February release but now it seems it will not make that release date either.
BioShock Infinite will now be aiming for a release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 26th of next year in North America and March 29th in the UK and Europe.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May