Rayman Legends now shooting for a February release
Ubisoft has revealed a new release date for their Wii U exclusive Rayman title Rayman Legends.
Legends was originally due to be a launch title for the Wii U but Ubisoft inexplicably delayed the game not long before the Wii U arrived in the United States on November the 18th.
In the delay announcement they did promise that Rayman Legends would still be a launch window title and it looks like they will be keeping their promise.
Rayman Legends is now due to be released for Wii U on February the 28th, 2013.
Thanks Official Nintendo Magazine.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan