GTA: Vice City hits iOS, Android release delayed
The 10th Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has arrived for selected (that means newer) iOS devices.
The iOS version of Vice City features a fully customisable control scheme, HD visuals revamped to take advantage of the Retina display on the latest generation iPhones and iPads, improved camera controls, sharper textures and a greater draw distance.
Rockstar has even included the iTunes intrgration to allow iOS gamers to create a custom playlist from the music on their iOS devices to play in the game.
Sadly, there will be a delay in the release of the Android version of GTA: Vice City. Rockstar explained in a statement, "Due to unforeseen technical issues, the Android release of Vice City will be slightly delayed. Our goal is to get this out for Android by the end of next week. Our apologies for the delay to all our fans on Android devices and please stay tuned for updates."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3