GTA: Vice City hits iOS, Android release delayed
The 10th Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has arrived for selected (that means newer) iOS devices.
The iOS version of Vice City features a fully customisable control scheme, HD visuals revamped to take advantage of the Retina display on the latest generation iPhones and iPads, improved camera controls, sharper textures and a greater draw distance.
Rockstar has even included the iTunes intrgration to allow iOS gamers to create a custom playlist from the music on their iOS devices to play in the game.
Sadly, there will be a delay in the release of the Android version of GTA: Vice City. Rockstar explained in a statement, "Due to unforeseen technical issues, the Android release of Vice City will be slightly delayed. Our goal is to get this out for Android by the end of next week. Our apologies for the delay to all our fans on Android devices and please stay tuned for updates."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title