GTA: Vice City hits iOS, Android release delayed
The 10th Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has arrived for selected (that means newer) iOS devices.
The iOS version of Vice City features a fully customisable control scheme, HD visuals revamped to take advantage of the Retina display on the latest generation iPhones and iPads, improved camera controls, sharper textures and a greater draw distance.
Rockstar has even included the iTunes intrgration to allow iOS gamers to create a custom playlist from the music on their iOS devices to play in the game.
Sadly, there will be a delay in the release of the Android version of GTA: Vice City. Rockstar explained in a statement, "Due to unforeseen technical issues, the Android release of Vice City will be slightly delayed. Our goal is to get this out for Android by the end of next week. Our apologies for the delay to all our fans on Android devices and please stay tuned for updates."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light