GTA: Vice City hits iOS, Android release delayed
The 10th Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has arrived for selected (that means newer) iOS devices.
The iOS version of Vice City features a fully customisable control scheme, HD visuals revamped to take advantage of the Retina display on the latest generation iPhones and iPads, improved camera controls, sharper textures and a greater draw distance.
Rockstar has even included the iTunes intrgration to allow iOS gamers to create a custom playlist from the music on their iOS devices to play in the game.
Sadly, there will be a delay in the release of the Android version of GTA: Vice City. Rockstar explained in a statement, "Due to unforeseen technical issues, the Android release of Vice City will be slightly delayed. Our goal is to get this out for Android by the end of next week. Our apologies for the delay to all our fans on Android devices and please stay tuned for updates."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter