GTA: Vice City hits iOS, Android release delayed
The 10th Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has arrived for selected (that means newer) iOS devices.
The iOS version of Vice City features a fully customisable control scheme, HD visuals revamped to take advantage of the Retina display on the latest generation iPhones and iPads, improved camera controls, sharper textures and a greater draw distance.
Rockstar has even included the iTunes intrgration to allow iOS gamers to create a custom playlist from the music on their iOS devices to play in the game.
Sadly, there will be a delay in the release of the Android version of GTA: Vice City. Rockstar explained in a statement, "Due to unforeseen technical issues, the Android release of Vice City will be slightly delayed. Our goal is to get this out for Android by the end of next week. Our apologies for the delay to all our fans on Android devices and please stay tuned for updates."
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold