Big-name Publishers confirmed for ECTS
Actually worth going to, then...
Relief swept across my desktop this afternoon, as a little news arrived regarding ECTS, Europe’s answer to E3, held in London, UK. I was afraid that the turnout of big-name developers and publishers would, as last year, be a little disappointing. But today its been confirmed that so far the following bigboys will have stands: Activision, Capcom, Eidos, Intel, Konami, Microsoft (developer relations), Midway, THQ and Ubi Soft. What’s more, Sony will also be present en force sponsoring the Consumer Hall at the show. With this flux of new attendees, hopefully a few of the other big name publishers, such as Vivendi, Infogrames and EA will also get their act together and give us something to talk about. More announcements on ECTS as we get them – not to mention our full coverage from the event in August.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date