Big-name Publishers confirmed for ECTS
Actually worth going to, then...
Relief swept across my desktop this afternoon, as a little news arrived regarding ECTS, Europe’s answer to E3, held in London, UK. I was afraid that the turnout of big-name developers and publishers would, as last year, be a little disappointing. But today its been confirmed that so far the following bigboys will have stands: Activision, Capcom, Eidos, Intel, Konami, Microsoft (developer relations), Midway, THQ and Ubi Soft. What’s more, Sony will also be present en force sponsoring the Consumer Hall at the show. With this flux of new attendees, hopefully a few of the other big name publishers, such as Vivendi, Infogrames and EA will also get their act together and give us something to talk about. More announcements on ECTS as we get them – not to mention our full coverage from the event in August.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year