Big-name Publishers confirmed for ECTS
Actually worth going to, then...
Relief swept across my desktop this afternoon, as a little news arrived regarding ECTS, Europe’s answer to E3, held in London, UK. I was afraid that the turnout of big-name developers and publishers would, as last year, be a little disappointing. But today its been confirmed that so far the following bigboys will have stands: Activision, Capcom, Eidos, Intel, Konami, Microsoft (developer relations), Midway, THQ and Ubi Soft. What’s more, Sony will also be present en force sponsoring the Consumer Hall at the show. With this flux of new attendees, hopefully a few of the other big name publishers, such as Vivendi, Infogrames and EA will also get their act together and give us something to talk about. More announcements on ECTS as we get them – not to mention our full coverage from the event in August.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released