Big-name Publishers confirmed for ECTS
Actually worth going to, then...
Relief swept across my desktop this afternoon, as a little news arrived regarding ECTS, Europe’s answer to E3, held in London, UK. I was afraid that the turnout of big-name developers and publishers would, as last year, be a little disappointing. But today its been confirmed that so far the following bigboys will have stands: Activision, Capcom, Eidos, Intel, Konami, Microsoft (developer relations), Midway, THQ and Ubi Soft. What’s more, Sony will also be present en force sponsoring the Consumer Hall at the show. With this flux of new attendees, hopefully a few of the other big name publishers, such as Vivendi, Infogrames and EA will also get their act together and give us something to talk about. More announcements on ECTS as we get them – not to mention our full coverage from the event in August.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today