Big-name Publishers confirmed for ECTS
Actually worth going to, then...
Relief swept across my desktop this afternoon, as a little news arrived regarding ECTS, Europe’s answer to E3, held in London, UK. I was afraid that the turnout of big-name developers and publishers would, as last year, be a little disappointing. But today its been confirmed that so far the following bigboys will have stands: Activision, Capcom, Eidos, Intel, Konami, Microsoft (developer relations), Midway, THQ and Ubi Soft. What’s more, Sony will also be present en force sponsoring the Consumer Hall at the show. With this flux of new attendees, hopefully a few of the other big name publishers, such as Vivendi, Infogrames and EA will also get their act together and give us something to talk about. More announcements on ECTS as we get them – not to mention our full coverage from the event in August.
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced