Painful Memories DLC arrives for Max Payne 3
As if Max Payne didn't have enough to deal with the Painful Memories DLC arrives today bringing the bad memories flooding back.
The Painful Memories DLC includes four multiplayer maps evoking memories some of the most dramatic portions of Max Payne's story. These include the Roscoe Street Subway Station and Max's favourite drinking dive, Marty's Bar as well as the bloodbath at Canal De Panama and the new Shoot First map for Gang Wars mode set on the Branco's luxury yacht.
There's two more factions to play as, the ruthless Marcos family and The United Souls Of The People, a particularly nasty Panamanian paramilitary group. Also included are two more weapons and add-ons, the UAR-21 Assault Rifle with suppressor and red dot sight and the IMG 5.56 Assault Rifle with the red dot sight.
Finally, three new items make their arrival to give players a boost in multiplayer combat. The calculator pads out your stats awarding two kills for every on you achieve, the Betting Slip earns you money for every kill your teammates make and the Hip Flask protects you from a single sniper round and the effects of Hangover at respawn.
Painful Memories is available to download on Xbox 360 for 800 MS Points and PS3 and PC for 7.29 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer