Painful Memories DLC arrives for Max Payne 3
As if Max Payne didn't have enough to deal with the Painful Memories DLC arrives today bringing the bad memories flooding back.
The Painful Memories DLC includes four multiplayer maps evoking memories some of the most dramatic portions of Max Payne's story. These include the Roscoe Street Subway Station and Max's favourite drinking dive, Marty's Bar as well as the bloodbath at Canal De Panama and the new Shoot First map for Gang Wars mode set on the Branco's luxury yacht.
There's two more factions to play as, the ruthless Marcos family and The United Souls Of The People, a particularly nasty Panamanian paramilitary group. Also included are two more weapons and add-ons, the UAR-21 Assault Rifle with suppressor and red dot sight and the IMG 5.56 Assault Rifle with the red dot sight.
Finally, three new items make their arrival to give players a boost in multiplayer combat. The calculator pads out your stats awarding two kills for every on you achieve, the Betting Slip earns you money for every kill your teammates make and the Hip Flask protects you from a single sniper round and the effects of Hangover at respawn.
Painful Memories is available to download on Xbox 360 for 800 MS Points and PS3 and PC for 7.29 GBP.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules