Creative Assembly launches new Total War Wiki, reveals first playable faction in Rome II
Creative Assembly has chosen to launch their brand new Total War Wiki by revealing the first of the playable factions from Total War: Rome II.
Unsurprisingly the first faction they revealed is Rome itself. The Roman faction will be broken down into three of the great houses of Rome, the Julia, the Cornelia and the Junia each with their own unique abilities and benefits based on their historic background.
There is space for a further seven factions on the Wiki page that Creative Assembly giving Rome II a solid starting roster of eight factions altogether when it arrives next year.
The Total War Wiki will be continually updated by Creative Assembly and in the coming weeks fans will also be able to add to the information to keep it as accurate as possible.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan