Creative Assembly launches new Total War Wiki, reveals first playable faction in Rome II
Creative Assembly has chosen to launch their brand new Total War Wiki by revealing the first of the playable factions from Total War: Rome II.
Unsurprisingly the first faction they revealed is Rome itself. The Roman faction will be broken down into three of the great houses of Rome, the Julia, the Cornelia and the Junia each with their own unique abilities and benefits based on their historic background.
There is space for a further seven factions on the Wiki page that Creative Assembly giving Rome II a solid starting roster of eight factions altogether when it arrives next year.
The Total War Wiki will be continually updated by Creative Assembly and in the coming weeks fans will also be able to add to the information to keep it as accurate as possible.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer