Creative Assembly launches new Total War Wiki, reveals first playable faction in Rome II
Creative Assembly has chosen to launch their brand new Total War Wiki by revealing the first of the playable factions from Total War: Rome II.
Unsurprisingly the first faction they revealed is Rome itself. The Roman faction will be broken down into three of the great houses of Rome, the Julia, the Cornelia and the Junia each with their own unique abilities and benefits based on their historic background.
There is space for a further seven factions on the Wiki page that Creative Assembly giving Rome II a solid starting roster of eight factions altogether when it arrives next year.
The Total War Wiki will be continually updated by Creative Assembly and in the coming weeks fans will also be able to add to the information to keep it as accurate as possible.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date