Creative Assembly launches new Total War Wiki, reveals first playable faction in Rome II
Creative Assembly has chosen to launch their brand new Total War Wiki by revealing the first of the playable factions from Total War: Rome II.
Unsurprisingly the first faction they revealed is Rome itself. The Roman faction will be broken down into three of the great houses of Rome, the Julia, the Cornelia and the Junia each with their own unique abilities and benefits based on their historic background.
There is space for a further seven factions on the Wiki page that Creative Assembly giving Rome II a solid starting roster of eight factions altogether when it arrives next year.
The Total War Wiki will be continually updated by Creative Assembly and in the coming weeks fans will also be able to add to the information to keep it as accurate as possible.
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD