Creative Assembly launches new Total War Wiki, reveals first playable faction in Rome II
Creative Assembly has chosen to launch their brand new Total War Wiki by revealing the first of the playable factions from Total War: Rome II.
Unsurprisingly the first faction they revealed is Rome itself. The Roman faction will be broken down into three of the great houses of Rome, the Julia, the Cornelia and the Junia each with their own unique abilities and benefits based on their historic background.
There is space for a further seven factions on the Wiki page that Creative Assembly giving Rome II a solid starting roster of eight factions altogether when it arrives next year.
The Total War Wiki will be continually updated by Creative Assembly and in the coming weeks fans will also be able to add to the information to keep it as accurate as possible.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free