Slingshot DLC pack out now for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown receives its first pack of campaign downloadable content today.
The Slingshot Content Pack brings the Triads into the battle with the aliens. XCOM enlists the help of a shadowy Triad operative, diverts the path of an alien vessel and draws the agency into battle with the aliens in China through a new linked set of Council missions.
There are three new maps linked to the Council missions and a new playable character for your squad with a unique voice and story and a new set of options for customisation.
The Slingshot DLC is available on Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC for 560 MS Points on 360 and 6.99 USD on PS3 and PC.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date