Slingshot DLC pack out now for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown receives its first pack of campaign downloadable content today.
The Slingshot Content Pack brings the Triads into the battle with the aliens. XCOM enlists the help of a shadowy Triad operative, diverts the path of an alien vessel and draws the agency into battle with the aliens in China through a new linked set of Council missions.
There are three new maps linked to the Council missions and a new playable character for your squad with a unique voice and story and a new set of options for customisation.
The Slingshot DLC is available on Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC for 560 MS Points on 360 and 6.99 USD on PS3 and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3