Slingshot DLC pack out now for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown receives its first pack of campaign downloadable content today.
The Slingshot Content Pack brings the Triads into the battle with the aliens. XCOM enlists the help of a shadowy Triad operative, diverts the path of an alien vessel and draws the agency into battle with the aliens in China through a new linked set of Council missions.
There are three new maps linked to the Council missions and a new playable character for your squad with a unique voice and story and a new set of options for customisation.
The Slingshot DLC is available on Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC for 560 MS Points on 360 and 6.99 USD on PS3 and PC.
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement