Slingshot DLC pack out now for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown receives its first pack of campaign downloadable content today.
The Slingshot Content Pack brings the Triads into the battle with the aliens. XCOM enlists the help of a shadowy Triad operative, diverts the path of an alien vessel and draws the agency into battle with the aliens in China through a new linked set of Council missions.
There are three new maps linked to the Council missions and a new playable character for your squad with a unique voice and story and a new set of options for customisation.
The Slingshot DLC is available on Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC for 560 MS Points on 360 and 6.99 USD on PS3 and PC.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One