Slingshot DLC pack out now for XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown receives its first pack of campaign downloadable content today.
The Slingshot Content Pack brings the Triads into the battle with the aliens. XCOM enlists the help of a shadowy Triad operative, diverts the path of an alien vessel and draws the agency into battle with the aliens in China through a new linked set of Council missions.
There are three new maps linked to the Council missions and a new playable character for your squad with a unique voice and story and a new set of options for customisation.
The Slingshot DLC is available on Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Steam for PC for 560 MS Points on 360 and 6.99 USD on PS3 and PC.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year