Activision signs up TV show stars for their Walking Dead game
Activision has signed Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker for their game adaptation of the Walking Dead TV series.
Rooker and Reedus will voice their TV characters Daryl and Merle Dixon in The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Activision's new game in development at Terminal Reality.
Players will take on the role of the mysterious survivor Daryl Dixon in a storyline set just before the events of the TV series as he a Merle make their bloody way to Atlanta.
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due for release on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2013.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free