Activision signs up TV show stars for their Walking Dead game
Activision has signed Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker for their game adaptation of the Walking Dead TV series.
Rooker and Reedus will voice their TV characters Daryl and Merle Dixon in The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Activision's new game in development at Terminal Reality.
Players will take on the role of the mysterious survivor Daryl Dixon in a storyline set just before the events of the TV series as he a Merle make their bloody way to Atlanta.
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due for release on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2013.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey