Activision signs up TV show stars for their Walking Dead game
Activision has signed Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker for their game adaptation of the Walking Dead TV series.
Rooker and Reedus will voice their TV characters Daryl and Merle Dixon in The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Activision's new game in development at Terminal Reality.
Players will take on the role of the mysterious survivor Daryl Dixon in a storyline set just before the events of the TV series as he a Merle make their bloody way to Atlanta.
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due for release on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2013.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter