Activision signs up TV show stars for their Walking Dead game
Activision has signed Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker for their game adaptation of the Walking Dead TV series.
Rooker and Reedus will voice their TV characters Daryl and Merle Dixon in The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Activision's new game in development at Terminal Reality.
Players will take on the role of the mysterious survivor Daryl Dixon in a storyline set just before the events of the TV series as he a Merle make their bloody way to Atlanta.
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due for release on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2013.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year