Activision signs up TV show stars for their Walking Dead game
Activision has signed Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker for their game adaptation of the Walking Dead TV series.
Rooker and Reedus will voice their TV characters Daryl and Merle Dixon in The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Activision's new game in development at Terminal Reality.
Players will take on the role of the mysterious survivor Daryl Dixon in a storyline set just before the events of the TV series as he a Merle make their bloody way to Atlanta.
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is due for release on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 some time in 2013.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny