Ouya devkits shipping to developers this month
The first round of development kits will be shipping to studios for the crowd-funded Android-based home console, the Ouya.
The Ouya has been running to schedule so far and the first round of devkits will be heading out to the Kickstarter backers on December the 28th.
Ouya's makers added on their blog, "We've also had a team focused on the user interface. This involves optimizing Android Jelly Bean to play games on a big screen and spending time understanding the best ways gamers can search for and discover new games."
The Ouya will arrive for those that have pre-ordered it in March of next year with the console hitting retail the following month.
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year