Ouya devkits shipping to developers this month
The first round of development kits will be shipping to studios for the crowd-funded Android-based home console, the Ouya.
The Ouya has been running to schedule so far and the first round of devkits will be heading out to the Kickstarter backers on December the 28th.
Ouya's makers added on their blog, "We've also had a team focused on the user interface. This involves optimizing Android Jelly Bean to play games on a big screen and spending time understanding the best ways gamers can search for and discover new games."
The Ouya will arrive for those that have pre-ordered it in March of next year with the console hitting retail the following month.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto