Ouya devkits shipping to developers this month
The first round of development kits will be shipping to studios for the crowd-funded Android-based home console, the Ouya.
The Ouya has been running to schedule so far and the first round of devkits will be heading out to the Kickstarter backers on December the 28th.
Ouya's makers added on their blog, "We've also had a team focused on the user interface. This involves optimizing Android Jelly Bean to play games on a big screen and spending time understanding the best ways gamers can search for and discover new games."
The Ouya will arrive for those that have pre-ordered it in March of next year with the console hitting retail the following month.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015