Ouya devkits shipping to developers this month
The first round of development kits will be shipping to studios for the crowd-funded Android-based home console, the Ouya.
The Ouya has been running to schedule so far and the first round of devkits will be heading out to the Kickstarter backers on December the 28th.
Ouya's makers added on their blog, "We've also had a team focused on the user interface. This involves optimizing Android Jelly Bean to play games on a big screen and spending time understanding the best ways gamers can search for and discover new games."
The Ouya will arrive for those that have pre-ordered it in March of next year with the console hitting retail the following month.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all