Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch demo heads to PSN this week
A demo of Level 5's RPG collaboration with Studio Ghibli, Ni No Kuni launches on PlayStation Network from tomorrow.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is beautiful collaboration between the Professor Layton developer and Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke animated filmmakers which, from information and footage revealed so far, seems to capture the magic of the some of Studio Ghibli's unique art and storytelling style in a PS3-exclusive JRPG.
The demo will offer two of the game's levels each including one of the game's biggest bosses, Guardian Of The Woods and Moltaan.
North American PS3 gamers will be able to download the demo from tomorrow (Dec 4th) with European gamers getting the demo on December the 5th. Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch will be released on PS3 on January the 22nd in North America and January the 25th in the UK and Europe.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today