Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch demo heads to PSN this week
A demo of Level 5's RPG collaboration with Studio Ghibli, Ni No Kuni launches on PlayStation Network from tomorrow.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is beautiful collaboration between the Professor Layton developer and Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke animated filmmakers which, from information and footage revealed so far, seems to capture the magic of the some of Studio Ghibli's unique art and storytelling style in a PS3-exclusive JRPG.
The demo will offer two of the game's levels each including one of the game's biggest bosses, Guardian Of The Woods and Moltaan.
North American PS3 gamers will be able to download the demo from tomorrow (Dec 4th) with European gamers getting the demo on December the 5th. Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch will be released on PS3 on January the 22nd in North America and January the 25th in the UK and Europe.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer