Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch demo heads to PSN this week
A demo of Level 5's RPG collaboration with Studio Ghibli, Ni No Kuni launches on PlayStation Network from tomorrow.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is beautiful collaboration between the Professor Layton developer and Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke animated filmmakers which, from information and footage revealed so far, seems to capture the magic of the some of Studio Ghibli's unique art and storytelling style in a PS3-exclusive JRPG.
The demo will offer two of the game's levels each including one of the game's biggest bosses, Guardian Of The Woods and Moltaan.
North American PS3 gamers will be able to download the demo from tomorrow (Dec 4th) with European gamers getting the demo on December the 5th. Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch will be released on PS3 on January the 22nd in North America and January the 25th in the UK and Europe.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May