Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch demo heads to PSN this week
A demo of Level 5's RPG collaboration with Studio Ghibli, Ni No Kuni launches on PlayStation Network from tomorrow.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is beautiful collaboration between the Professor Layton developer and Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke animated filmmakers which, from information and footage revealed so far, seems to capture the magic of the some of Studio Ghibli's unique art and storytelling style in a PS3-exclusive JRPG.
The demo will offer two of the game's levels each including one of the game's biggest bosses, Guardian Of The Woods and Moltaan.
North American PS3 gamers will be able to download the demo from tomorrow (Dec 4th) with European gamers getting the demo on December the 5th. Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch will be released on PS3 on January the 22nd in North America and January the 25th in the UK and Europe.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive