Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch demo heads to PSN this week
A demo of Level 5's RPG collaboration with Studio Ghibli, Ni No Kuni launches on PlayStation Network from tomorrow.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch is beautiful collaboration between the Professor Layton developer and Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke animated filmmakers which, from information and footage revealed so far, seems to capture the magic of the some of Studio Ghibli's unique art and storytelling style in a PS3-exclusive JRPG.
The demo will offer two of the game's levels each including one of the game's biggest bosses, Guardian Of The Woods and Moltaan.
North American PS3 gamers will be able to download the demo from tomorrow (Dec 4th) with European gamers getting the demo on December the 5th. Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch will be released on PS3 on January the 22nd in North America and January the 25th in the UK and Europe.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent