Dead Space composer confirmed to score Tomb Raider
Jason Graves, the man behind the immensely atmospheric soundtrack for Dead Space has been revealed as the composer who will be scoring the new Tomb Raider.
Graves has written music for film and TV but he has been most recognised for his work on EA's sci-fi horror series winning a BAFTAs for Original Score and Use Of Audio on the original Dead Space.
Crystal Dynamics will be tapping his expertise to help create an equally atomspheric soundtrack for their upcoming Tomb Raider reboot.
The Tomb Raider team also sees the equally impressive Mirror's Edge writer Rhianna Pratchett penning the story and she is looking forward to redefining gaming's most recognisable female lead in Lara Croft.
Tomb Raider is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 5th of next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3