Dead Space composer confirmed to score Tomb Raider
Jason Graves, the man behind the immensely atmospheric soundtrack for Dead Space has been revealed as the composer who will be scoring the new Tomb Raider.
Graves has written music for film and TV but he has been most recognised for his work on EA's sci-fi horror series winning a BAFTAs for Original Score and Use Of Audio on the original Dead Space.
Crystal Dynamics will be tapping his expertise to help create an equally atomspheric soundtrack for their upcoming Tomb Raider reboot.
The Tomb Raider team also sees the equally impressive Mirror's Edge writer Rhianna Pratchett penning the story and she is looking forward to redefining gaming's most recognisable female lead in Lara Croft.
Tomb Raider is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 5th of next year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto