Dead Space composer confirmed to score Tomb Raider
Jason Graves, the man behind the immensely atmospheric soundtrack for Dead Space has been revealed as the composer who will be scoring the new Tomb Raider.
Graves has written music for film and TV but he has been most recognised for his work on EA's sci-fi horror series winning a BAFTAs for Original Score and Use Of Audio on the original Dead Space.
Crystal Dynamics will be tapping his expertise to help create an equally atomspheric soundtrack for their upcoming Tomb Raider reboot.
The Tomb Raider team also sees the equally impressive Mirror's Edge writer Rhianna Pratchett penning the story and she is looking forward to redefining gaming's most recognisable female lead in Lara Croft.
Tomb Raider is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 5th of next year.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year