Dead Space composer confirmed to score Tomb Raider
Jason Graves, the man behind the immensely atmospheric soundtrack for Dead Space has been revealed as the composer who will be scoring the new Tomb Raider.
Graves has written music for film and TV but he has been most recognised for his work on EA's sci-fi horror series winning a BAFTAs for Original Score and Use Of Audio on the original Dead Space.
Crystal Dynamics will be tapping his expertise to help create an equally atomspheric soundtrack for their upcoming Tomb Raider reboot.
The Tomb Raider team also sees the equally impressive Mirror's Edge writer Rhianna Pratchett penning the story and she is looking forward to redefining gaming's most recognisable female lead in Lara Croft.
Tomb Raider is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 5th of next year.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue