Dead Space composer confirmed to score Tomb Raider
Jason Graves, the man behind the immensely atmospheric soundtrack for Dead Space has been revealed as the composer who will be scoring the new Tomb Raider.
Graves has written music for film and TV but he has been most recognised for his work on EA's sci-fi horror series winning a BAFTAs for Original Score and Use Of Audio on the original Dead Space.
Crystal Dynamics will be tapping his expertise to help create an equally atomspheric soundtrack for their upcoming Tomb Raider reboot.
The Tomb Raider team also sees the equally impressive Mirror's Edge writer Rhianna Pratchett penning the story and she is looking forward to redefining gaming's most recognisable female lead in Lara Croft.
Tomb Raider is due for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 5th of next year.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced