No Dead Island: Riptide for Germany
It looks like the Germany games censors have struck again, this time banning the uncensored version of Dead Island: Riptide.
As Techland haven't prepared a censored version of their zombie survival bash 'em up and due to German law prohibiting the sale of games containing gratuitous violence against human-like characters the game will not release in Germany which just happens to be Western Europe's largest gaming market.
Techland's Sebastian Reichert, creative producer on the game said, "We have no censored version of the game so we cannot release it in Germany. It feels f**king awkward to have one of the most successful games in years and nobody in your country knows it."
Dead Island: Riptide is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th everywhere but Germany.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny