No Dead Island: Riptide for Germany
It looks like the Germany games censors have struck again, this time banning the uncensored version of Dead Island: Riptide.
As Techland haven't prepared a censored version of their zombie survival bash 'em up and due to German law prohibiting the sale of games containing gratuitous violence against human-like characters the game will not release in Germany which just happens to be Western Europe's largest gaming market.
Techland's Sebastian Reichert, creative producer on the game said, "We have no censored version of the game so we cannot release it in Germany. It feels f**king awkward to have one of the most successful games in years and nobody in your country knows it."
Dead Island: Riptide is due out on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on April the 26th everywhere but Germany.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan