Bethesda throws a DLC lifeline to PS3 Skyrim players
Bethesda's VP for PR (quite a mouthful of consonants) Pete Hines has given hope to PS3 gamers waiting for news of the seemingly infinitely delayed DLC for Skyrim.
Hines stated on his personal Twitter, in response to continuing fan questions, that they are still working on the issues that have prevented them from releasing the PS3 versions of the Skyrim DLC bundles, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and the upcoming Dragonborn bundle.
He wrote, "We continue to work on it. And content will be coming to PS3. Will give details when I have them."
Meanwhile, Dragonborn is due out on Xbox Live Marketplace on December the 4th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III