Bethesda throws a DLC lifeline to PS3 Skyrim players
Bethesda's VP for PR (quite a mouthful of consonants) Pete Hines has given hope to PS3 gamers waiting for news of the seemingly infinitely delayed DLC for Skyrim.
Hines stated on his personal Twitter, in response to continuing fan questions, that they are still working on the issues that have prevented them from releasing the PS3 versions of the Skyrim DLC bundles, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and the upcoming Dragonborn bundle.
He wrote, "We continue to work on it. And content will be coming to PS3. Will give details when I have them."
Meanwhile, Dragonborn is due out on Xbox Live Marketplace on December the 4th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date