Bethesda throws a DLC lifeline to PS3 Skyrim players
Bethesda's VP for PR (quite a mouthful of consonants) Pete Hines has given hope to PS3 gamers waiting for news of the seemingly infinitely delayed DLC for Skyrim.
Hines stated on his personal Twitter, in response to continuing fan questions, that they are still working on the issues that have prevented them from releasing the PS3 versions of the Skyrim DLC bundles, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and the upcoming Dragonborn bundle.
He wrote, "We continue to work on it. And content will be coming to PS3. Will give details when I have them."
Meanwhile, Dragonborn is due out on Xbox Live Marketplace on December the 4th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update