Bethesda throws a DLC lifeline to PS3 Skyrim players
Bethesda's VP for PR (quite a mouthful of consonants) Pete Hines has given hope to PS3 gamers waiting for news of the seemingly infinitely delayed DLC for Skyrim.
Hines stated on his personal Twitter, in response to continuing fan questions, that they are still working on the issues that have prevented them from releasing the PS3 versions of the Skyrim DLC bundles, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and the upcoming Dragonborn bundle.
He wrote, "We continue to work on it. And content will be coming to PS3. Will give details when I have them."
Meanwhile, Dragonborn is due out on Xbox Live Marketplace on December the 4th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO