Bethesda throws a DLC lifeline to PS3 Skyrim players
Bethesda's VP for PR (quite a mouthful of consonants) Pete Hines has given hope to PS3 gamers waiting for news of the seemingly infinitely delayed DLC for Skyrim.
Hines stated on his personal Twitter, in response to continuing fan questions, that they are still working on the issues that have prevented them from releasing the PS3 versions of the Skyrim DLC bundles, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and the upcoming Dragonborn bundle.
He wrote, "We continue to work on it. And content will be coming to PS3. Will give details when I have them."
Meanwhile, Dragonborn is due out on Xbox Live Marketplace on December the 4th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year