Dragon Age III: Inquisition could be a next-gen release
Dragon Age III: Inquisition may be headed for the next generation of home consoles according to the latest indications.
The indications come from the LinkedIN CV of Tao Gu, a level designer over at EA Shanghai which mentions a change in scope for BioWare's next swords and sorcery effort.
The CV reads, "Scope of the DAIII has been changed [sic], which will target next gen platform and will be postpone to 2014."
This is a possibility given that BioWare are building DAIII using Frostbite 2 technology but it will be a disappointment for series fans who were expecting it to be released in 2013 as EA stated when they announced the game back in September.
EA has declined to comment for now.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3