Dragon Age III: Inquisition could be a next-gen release
Dragon Age III: Inquisition may be headed for the next generation of home consoles according to the latest indications.
The indications come from the LinkedIN CV of Tao Gu, a level designer over at EA Shanghai which mentions a change in scope for BioWare's next swords and sorcery effort.
The CV reads, "Scope of the DAIII has been changed [sic], which will target next gen platform and will be postpone to 2014."
This is a possibility given that BioWare are building DAIII using Frostbite 2 technology but it will be a disappointment for series fans who were expecting it to be released in 2013 as EA stated when they announced the game back in September.
EA has declined to comment for now.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue