Dragon Age III: Inquisition could be a next-gen release
Dragon Age III: Inquisition may be headed for the next generation of home consoles according to the latest indications.
The indications come from the LinkedIN CV of Tao Gu, a level designer over at EA Shanghai which mentions a change in scope for BioWare's next swords and sorcery effort.
The CV reads, "Scope of the DAIII has been changed [sic], which will target next gen platform and will be postpone to 2014."
This is a possibility given that BioWare are building DAIII using Frostbite 2 technology but it will be a disappointment for series fans who were expecting it to be released in 2013 as EA stated when they announced the game back in September.
EA has declined to comment for now.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter