Dragon Age III: Inquisition could be a next-gen release
Dragon Age III: Inquisition may be headed for the next generation of home consoles according to the latest indications.
The indications come from the LinkedIN CV of Tao Gu, a level designer over at EA Shanghai which mentions a change in scope for BioWare's next swords and sorcery effort.
The CV reads, "Scope of the DAIII has been changed [sic], which will target next gen platform and will be postpone to 2014."
This is a possibility given that BioWare are building DAIII using Frostbite 2 technology but it will be a disappointment for series fans who were expecting it to be released in 2013 as EA stated when they announced the game back in September.
EA has declined to comment for now.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO