Ace Combat: Assault Horizon coming to PC
PC flight fans can get excited about next year already because Namco Bandai has revealed that they will be releasing the latest in their Ace Combat series at the beginning of 2013.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon arrived on PS3 and Xbox 360 in October 2011 and is the first game in the series to introduce combat helicopters to the action.
PC gamers will be getting their hands on the Enhanced Edition of AC:AH with an array of updates, enhancements and optimization especially for PCs. It will also feature much of the DLC that has arrived on the console versions although the exact details of what will be included are yet to be announced.
The game will also be coming to download services on PS3 and Xbox 360. Namco Bandai has even put together a special Advanced Addition exclusively for PS3 with includes the ASF-X Shinden II, F-15S/MTD, Su-37 Terminator, AV-8B Harrier II plus, CFA-44 Nosferatu , and Ka-50 Hokum as bonus aircraft and the Tokyo and Honolulu maps.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon hits PSN today at 15. GBP for the original version of the game and 23.99 for the exclusive Advanced Edition. It will launch on Xbox Live's Games On Demand service on December the 18th for 15.99 GBP. The PC version will be 23.99 when it arrives next year.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell