Ace Combat: Assault Horizon coming to PC
PC flight fans can get excited about next year already because Namco Bandai has revealed that they will be releasing the latest in their Ace Combat series at the beginning of 2013.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon arrived on PS3 and Xbox 360 in October 2011 and is the first game in the series to introduce combat helicopters to the action.
PC gamers will be getting their hands on the Enhanced Edition of AC:AH with an array of updates, enhancements and optimization especially for PCs. It will also feature much of the DLC that has arrived on the console versions although the exact details of what will be included are yet to be announced.
The game will also be coming to download services on PS3 and Xbox 360. Namco Bandai has even put together a special Advanced Addition exclusively for PS3 with includes the ASF-X Shinden II, F-15S/MTD, Su-37 Terminator, AV-8B Harrier II plus, CFA-44 Nosferatu , and Ka-50 Hokum as bonus aircraft and the Tokyo and Honolulu maps.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon hits PSN today at 15. GBP for the original version of the game and 23.99 for the exclusive Advanced Edition. It will launch on Xbox Live's Games On Demand service on December the 18th for 15.99 GBP. The PC version will be 23.99 when it arrives next year.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update