Ace Combat: Assault Horizon coming to PC
PC flight fans can get excited about next year already because Namco Bandai has revealed that they will be releasing the latest in their Ace Combat series at the beginning of 2013.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon arrived on PS3 and Xbox 360 in October 2011 and is the first game in the series to introduce combat helicopters to the action.
PC gamers will be getting their hands on the Enhanced Edition of AC:AH with an array of updates, enhancements and optimization especially for PCs. It will also feature much of the DLC that has arrived on the console versions although the exact details of what will be included are yet to be announced.
The game will also be coming to download services on PS3 and Xbox 360. Namco Bandai has even put together a special Advanced Addition exclusively for PS3 with includes the ASF-X Shinden II, F-15S/MTD, Su-37 Terminator, AV-8B Harrier II plus, CFA-44 Nosferatu , and Ka-50 Hokum as bonus aircraft and the Tokyo and Honolulu maps.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon hits PSN today at 15. GBP for the original version of the game and 23.99 for the exclusive Advanced Edition. It will launch on Xbox Live's Games On Demand service on December the 18th for 15.99 GBP. The PC version will be 23.99 when it arrives next year.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit