Wii Mini surfaces, release due at the beginning of December
Nintendo is due to launch a new cut-down version of the Wii called the Wii Mini at the beginning of next month, in Canada at the very least.
The Wii Mini is aimed to be purely for playing games and will not feature any support for GameCube games or internet connectivity.
The machine itself is black and red and features a red set of Wiimote and Nunchuck controllers and is priced at 99.99 CAD.
Nintendo has confirmed so far that it will only be available in Canada and will launch on December the 7th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer