Wii Mini surfaces, release due at the beginning of December
Nintendo is due to launch a new cut-down version of the Wii called the Wii Mini at the beginning of next month, in Canada at the very least.
The Wii Mini is aimed to be purely for playing games and will not feature any support for GameCube games or internet connectivity.
The machine itself is black and red and features a red set of Wiimote and Nunchuck controllers and is priced at 99.99 CAD.
Nintendo has confirmed so far that it will only be available in Canada and will launch on December the 7th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter