Wii Mini surfaces, release due at the beginning of December
Nintendo is due to launch a new cut-down version of the Wii called the Wii Mini at the beginning of next month, in Canada at the very least.
The Wii Mini is aimed to be purely for playing games and will not feature any support for GameCube games or internet connectivity.
The machine itself is black and red and features a red set of Wiimote and Nunchuck controllers and is priced at 99.99 CAD.
Nintendo has confirmed so far that it will only be available in Canada and will launch on December the 7th.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early