EA announces the release dates for the Aftermath pack for Battlefield 3
EA has detailed and dated the penultimate pack of downloadable content for Battlefield 3.
The Aftermath pack brings in a selection of devastated urban environments for Battlefield fanatics to take each other on over. It also adds three new vehicles including a heavily armoured troop transport and a modified civilian vehicle to influence the dynamics of the combat.
Aftermath also adds new Scavenger mode which forces squads, each member equipped only with a pistol, to search the battlefield for better weaponry in order to aid their fight for survival. In addition to this it adds a new combat crossbow offering stealth fans a powerful and silent way to kill the enemy.
Finally it brings ten new assignments, new dog tags and trophies/achievments.
Aftermath launches for PS3 Premium gamers today with Xbox Premium gamers getting the pack on December the 4th. Non-Premium PS3 gamers will be able to buy Aftermath from December the 11th on PS3 with Xbox non-Premium Battlefield 3 players getting it last on December the 18th.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer