EA announces the release dates for the Aftermath pack for Battlefield 3
EA has detailed and dated the penultimate pack of downloadable content for Battlefield 3.
The Aftermath pack brings in a selection of devastated urban environments for Battlefield fanatics to take each other on over. It also adds three new vehicles including a heavily armoured troop transport and a modified civilian vehicle to influence the dynamics of the combat.
Aftermath also adds new Scavenger mode which forces squads, each member equipped only with a pistol, to search the battlefield for better weaponry in order to aid their fight for survival. In addition to this it adds a new combat crossbow offering stealth fans a powerful and silent way to kill the enemy.
Finally it brings ten new assignments, new dog tags and trophies/achievments.
Aftermath launches for PS3 Premium gamers today with Xbox Premium gamers getting the pack on December the 4th. Non-Premium PS3 gamers will be able to buy Aftermath from December the 11th on PS3 with Xbox non-Premium Battlefield 3 players getting it last on December the 18th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3