EA announces the release dates for the Aftermath pack for Battlefield 3
EA has detailed and dated the penultimate pack of downloadable content for Battlefield 3.
The Aftermath pack brings in a selection of devastated urban environments for Battlefield fanatics to take each other on over. It also adds three new vehicles including a heavily armoured troop transport and a modified civilian vehicle to influence the dynamics of the combat.
Aftermath also adds new Scavenger mode which forces squads, each member equipped only with a pistol, to search the battlefield for better weaponry in order to aid their fight for survival. In addition to this it adds a new combat crossbow offering stealth fans a powerful and silent way to kill the enemy.
Finally it brings ten new assignments, new dog tags and trophies/achievments.
Aftermath launches for PS3 Premium gamers today with Xbox Premium gamers getting the pack on December the 4th. Non-Premium PS3 gamers will be able to buy Aftermath from December the 11th on PS3 with Xbox non-Premium Battlefield 3 players getting it last on December the 18th.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year