EA announces the release dates for the Aftermath pack for Battlefield 3
EA has detailed and dated the penultimate pack of downloadable content for Battlefield 3.
The Aftermath pack brings in a selection of devastated urban environments for Battlefield fanatics to take each other on over. It also adds three new vehicles including a heavily armoured troop transport and a modified civilian vehicle to influence the dynamics of the combat.
Aftermath also adds new Scavenger mode which forces squads, each member equipped only with a pistol, to search the battlefield for better weaponry in order to aid their fight for survival. In addition to this it adds a new combat crossbow offering stealth fans a powerful and silent way to kill the enemy.
Finally it brings ten new assignments, new dog tags and trophies/achievments.
Aftermath launches for PS3 Premium gamers today with Xbox Premium gamers getting the pack on December the 4th. Non-Premium PS3 gamers will be able to buy Aftermath from December the 11th on PS3 with Xbox non-Premium Battlefield 3 players getting it last on December the 18th.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching