Dunwall City Trials DLC for Dishonored dated
The first pack of downloadable content for Dishonored, Dunwall City Trials has been given a release date.
The new DLC allows players to test their skills in 10 separate challenges across Dunwall. It encourages budding assassin's to find creative ways to combine their skills, weapons and supernatural powers to meet these challenges.
The challenges range from eliminating as many targets as possible and fighting off wave upon wave of tallboys, guards, weepers and thugs to completing a non-stop run of drop assassinations. All scores will feature on global leaderboards allowing players to demonstrate their prowess to the world. The DLC also features a further selection of Achievements or Trophies.
Dunwall City Trials will be available to download for 400 MS Points on Xbox 360 or 3.99 GBP on PS3 and PC from December the 11th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year