Dunwall City Trials DLC for Dishonored dated
The first pack of downloadable content for Dishonored, Dunwall City Trials has been given a release date.
The new DLC allows players to test their skills in 10 separate challenges across Dunwall. It encourages budding assassin's to find creative ways to combine their skills, weapons and supernatural powers to meet these challenges.
The challenges range from eliminating as many targets as possible and fighting off wave upon wave of tallboys, guards, weepers and thugs to completing a non-stop run of drop assassinations. All scores will feature on global leaderboards allowing players to demonstrate their prowess to the world. The DLC also features a further selection of Achievements or Trophies.
Dunwall City Trials will be available to download for 400 MS Points on Xbox 360 or 3.99 GBP on PS3 and PC from December the 11th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3