Levine confirms that multiplayer has been axed from BioShock Infinite
Irrational Games boss Ken Levine has confirmed that they have cut all the multiplayer elements from BioShock Infinite.
Originally there were rumoured to be two multiplayer modes in development as part of BioShock Infinite. One was a tower defence style which Irrational could not make work and a co-op Spec Ops-style mode similar to those featured in the Modern Warfare series and Halo 4's Spartan Ops.
Levine confirmed that all multiplayer had been dropped from BioShock Infinite in response to a fan's question on Twitter saying simple that there would be "no multi".
BioShock Infinite is due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on February the 26th 2013.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access