Levine confirms that multiplayer has been axed from BioShock Infinite
Irrational Games boss Ken Levine has confirmed that they have cut all the multiplayer elements from BioShock Infinite.
Originally there were rumoured to be two multiplayer modes in development as part of BioShock Infinite. One was a tower defence style which Irrational could not make work and a co-op Spec Ops-style mode similar to those featured in the Modern Warfare series and Halo 4's Spartan Ops.
Levine confirmed that all multiplayer had been dropped from BioShock Infinite in response to a fan's question on Twitter saying simple that there would be "no multi".
BioShock Infinite is due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on February the 26th 2013.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light