Levine confirms that multiplayer has been axed from BioShock Infinite
Irrational Games boss Ken Levine has confirmed that they have cut all the multiplayer elements from BioShock Infinite.
Originally there were rumoured to be two multiplayer modes in development as part of BioShock Infinite. One was a tower defence style which Irrational could not make work and a co-op Spec Ops-style mode similar to those featured in the Modern Warfare series and Halo 4's Spartan Ops.
Levine confirmed that all multiplayer had been dropped from BioShock Infinite in response to a fan's question on Twitter saying simple that there would be "no multi".
BioShock Infinite is due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on February the 26th 2013.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey