Return to Omega this week with the new Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect fans will get the chance to head back to the galactic hub of organised crime later this week with the new Omega single player downloadable content.
The Omega DLC promises to be the biggest addition to Mass Effect 3 yet with Commander Shepard assisting the biotic crime boss Aria T'Loak and a new mysterious ally retake her former domain from the clutches of Cerberus and the Illusive Man.
Omega also includes new weaponry for Shepard and his team in the form of the N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle and the Chakram Launcher, both of which were previously available exclusively with pre-orders.
Omega is out now for Xbox 360 and PC and will hit the PS3 for US gamers tomorrow (27th November) and European gamers on November the 28th. It will cost 1200 MS Points on the 360 and 11.99 on PS3 and PC. You can watch the launch trailer here.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015