Return to Omega this week with the new Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect fans will get the chance to head back to the galactic hub of organised crime later this week with the new Omega single player downloadable content.
The Omega DLC promises to be the biggest addition to Mass Effect 3 yet with Commander Shepard assisting the biotic crime boss Aria T'Loak and a new mysterious ally retake her former domain from the clutches of Cerberus and the Illusive Man.
Omega also includes new weaponry for Shepard and his team in the form of the N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle and the Chakram Launcher, both of which were previously available exclusively with pre-orders.
Omega is out now for Xbox 360 and PC and will hit the PS3 for US gamers tomorrow (27th November) and European gamers on November the 28th. It will cost 1200 MS Points on the 360 and 11.99 on PS3 and PC. You can watch the launch trailer here.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon