Return to Omega this week with the new Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect fans will get the chance to head back to the galactic hub of organised crime later this week with the new Omega single player downloadable content.
The Omega DLC promises to be the biggest addition to Mass Effect 3 yet with Commander Shepard assisting the biotic crime boss Aria T'Loak and a new mysterious ally retake her former domain from the clutches of Cerberus and the Illusive Man.
Omega also includes new weaponry for Shepard and his team in the form of the N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle and the Chakram Launcher, both of which were previously available exclusively with pre-orders.
Omega is out now for Xbox 360 and PC and will hit the PS3 for US gamers tomorrow (27th November) and European gamers on November the 28th. It will cost 1200 MS Points on the 360 and 11.99 on PS3 and PC. You can watch the launch trailer here.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early