Return to Omega this week with the new Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect fans will get the chance to head back to the galactic hub of organised crime later this week with the new Omega single player downloadable content.
The Omega DLC promises to be the biggest addition to Mass Effect 3 yet with Commander Shepard assisting the biotic crime boss Aria T'Loak and a new mysterious ally retake her former domain from the clutches of Cerberus and the Illusive Man.
Omega also includes new weaponry for Shepard and his team in the form of the N7 Valkyrie Assault Rifle and the Chakram Launcher, both of which were previously available exclusively with pre-orders.
Omega is out now for Xbox 360 and PC and will hit the PS3 for US gamers tomorrow (27th November) and European gamers on November the 28th. It will cost 1200 MS Points on the 360 and 11.99 on PS3 and PC. You can watch the launch trailer here.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft