Nintendo convinced that Black Ops II looks much better on Wii U
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has proclaimed to the world that Call Of Duty: Black Ops II looks much better on the Wii U than it does on Xbox 360 and PS3.
Fils-Aime is convinced that Black Ops II is a perfect demonstration of the graphical prowess of Nintendo's new home console in comparison to the other HD platforms.
He said, "The specs are quite different than the competitive systems, much more graphically intensive. If you do a side-by-side comparison you would see that third-party games like Call of Duty look dramatically better on our system."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II heads up a pretty impressive third party launch line-up for the Wii U which is due for European release on November the 30th.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game