Nintendo convinced that Black Ops II looks much better on Wii U
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has proclaimed to the world that Call Of Duty: Black Ops II looks much better on the Wii U than it does on Xbox 360 and PS3.
Fils-Aime is convinced that Black Ops II is a perfect demonstration of the graphical prowess of Nintendo's new home console in comparison to the other HD platforms.
He said, "The specs are quite different than the competitive systems, much more graphically intensive. If you do a side-by-side comparison you would see that third-party games like Call of Duty look dramatically better on our system."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II heads up a pretty impressive third party launch line-up for the Wii U which is due for European release on November the 30th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto