Nintendo convinced that Black Ops II looks much better on Wii U
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has proclaimed to the world that Call Of Duty: Black Ops II looks much better on the Wii U than it does on Xbox 360 and PS3.
Fils-Aime is convinced that Black Ops II is a perfect demonstration of the graphical prowess of Nintendo's new home console in comparison to the other HD platforms.
He said, "The specs are quite different than the competitive systems, much more graphically intensive. If you do a side-by-side comparison you would see that third-party games like Call of Duty look dramatically better on our system."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II heads up a pretty impressive third party launch line-up for the Wii U which is due for European release on November the 30th.
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam