Nintendo convinced that Black Ops II looks much better on Wii U
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has proclaimed to the world that Call Of Duty: Black Ops II looks much better on the Wii U than it does on Xbox 360 and PS3.
Fils-Aime is convinced that Black Ops II is a perfect demonstration of the graphical prowess of Nintendo's new home console in comparison to the other HD platforms.
He said, "The specs are quite different than the competitive systems, much more graphically intensive. If you do a side-by-side comparison you would see that third-party games like Call of Duty look dramatically better on our system."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II heads up a pretty impressive third party launch line-up for the Wii U which is due for European release on November the 30th.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree