Nintendo convinced that Black Ops II looks much better on Wii U
Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime has proclaimed to the world that Call Of Duty: Black Ops II looks much better on the Wii U than it does on Xbox 360 and PS3.
Fils-Aime is convinced that Black Ops II is a perfect demonstration of the graphical prowess of Nintendo's new home console in comparison to the other HD platforms.
He said, "The specs are quite different than the competitive systems, much more graphically intensive. If you do a side-by-side comparison you would see that third-party games like Call of Duty look dramatically better on our system."
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II heads up a pretty impressive third party launch line-up for the Wii U which is due for European release on November the 30th.
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler