Max Payne 3 Painful Memories DLC confirmed for an early December release
Rockstar has announced a release date for the next bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3's popular multiplayer mode.
The Painful Memories DLC will feature new locations that cut right to some of the most dramatic and memorable moments in the Max Payne series from the Roscoe Street Subway Station, scene of a bloodbath in the first game and Max's dingy haunt, Marty's Bar to the Branco's yacht in Shoot First and the Canal De Panama map for Gang Wars mode.
The new DLC also adds the IMG 5.56 and the UAR-21 assault rifles, new avatars, items and the Hangover Burst ability which can be used to cause killed enemies to respawn with reduced health and stamina and nasty case of blurred vision.
Painful Memories will be available to download on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC from December the 4th, for free to Rockstar Pass holders and 800 MS Points and 7.29 GBP respectively for everyone else.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer