Max Payne 3 Painful Memories DLC confirmed for an early December release
Rockstar has announced a release date for the next bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3's popular multiplayer mode.
The Painful Memories DLC will feature new locations that cut right to some of the most dramatic and memorable moments in the Max Payne series from the Roscoe Street Subway Station, scene of a bloodbath in the first game and Max's dingy haunt, Marty's Bar to the Branco's yacht in Shoot First and the Canal De Panama map for Gang Wars mode.
The new DLC also adds the IMG 5.56 and the UAR-21 assault rifles, new avatars, items and the Hangover Burst ability which can be used to cause killed enemies to respawn with reduced health and stamina and nasty case of blurred vision.
Painful Memories will be available to download on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC from December the 4th, for free to Rockstar Pass holders and 800 MS Points and 7.29 GBP respectively for everyone else.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3