Max Payne 3 Painful Memories DLC confirmed for an early December release
Rockstar has announced a release date for the next bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3's popular multiplayer mode.
The Painful Memories DLC will feature new locations that cut right to some of the most dramatic and memorable moments in the Max Payne series from the Roscoe Street Subway Station, scene of a bloodbath in the first game and Max's dingy haunt, Marty's Bar to the Branco's yacht in Shoot First and the Canal De Panama map for Gang Wars mode.
The new DLC also adds the IMG 5.56 and the UAR-21 assault rifles, new avatars, items and the Hangover Burst ability which can be used to cause killed enemies to respawn with reduced health and stamina and nasty case of blurred vision.
Painful Memories will be available to download on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC from December the 4th, for free to Rockstar Pass holders and 800 MS Points and 7.29 GBP respectively for everyone else.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO