Max Payne 3 Painful Memories DLC confirmed for an early December release
Rockstar has announced a release date for the next bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3's popular multiplayer mode.
The Painful Memories DLC will feature new locations that cut right to some of the most dramatic and memorable moments in the Max Payne series from the Roscoe Street Subway Station, scene of a bloodbath in the first game and Max's dingy haunt, Marty's Bar to the Branco's yacht in Shoot First and the Canal De Panama map for Gang Wars mode.
The new DLC also adds the IMG 5.56 and the UAR-21 assault rifles, new avatars, items and the Hangover Burst ability which can be used to cause killed enemies to respawn with reduced health and stamina and nasty case of blurred vision.
Painful Memories will be available to download on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC from December the 4th, for free to Rockstar Pass holders and 800 MS Points and 7.29 GBP respectively for everyone else.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto