Max Payne 3 Painful Memories DLC confirmed for an early December release
Rockstar has announced a release date for the next bundle of downloadable content for Max Payne 3's popular multiplayer mode.
The Painful Memories DLC will feature new locations that cut right to some of the most dramatic and memorable moments in the Max Payne series from the Roscoe Street Subway Station, scene of a bloodbath in the first game and Max's dingy haunt, Marty's Bar to the Branco's yacht in Shoot First and the Canal De Panama map for Gang Wars mode.
The new DLC also adds the IMG 5.56 and the UAR-21 assault rifles, new avatars, items and the Hangover Burst ability which can be used to cause killed enemies to respawn with reduced health and stamina and nasty case of blurred vision.
Painful Memories will be available to download on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC from December the 4th, for free to Rockstar Pass holders and 800 MS Points and 7.29 GBP respectively for everyone else.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey