Wii U Gamepad supports 3D, apparently
It hasn't been something that Nintendo has been shouting from the rooftops about but it seems that the Wii U Gamepad's screen can support 3D visuals.
The silence on this sort of functionality is probably to do with the fact that the gamepad's 3D functionality requires a pair of 3D glasses in order for it to work specifically a pair of green and magenta glasses from Inficolor.
The 3D functionality can be activated at any time through the options menu on the gamepad.
Assassin's Creed III will offer support for this. Whether this 3D functionality is extended to the TV that the Wii U is connected to as well is another thing entirely but it is worth noting that AC III is one of the Wii U titles that can be played entirely on the gamepad's screen.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer