Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition arriving on mobiles and tablets for Christmas
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Android and iOS versions of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the original PS2 release of Vice City, Rockstar has given the game a visual update to account for the high definition displays on cutting edge smartphones and tablets including improved character models and lighting effects as well as native support for Apple's new Retina iOS displays.
Rockstar has also enhanced the accuracy of the firing and targeting options as well as providing a fully customisable control layout.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition launches for the latest Android and iOS devices at 2.99 GBP on iTunes and 3.72 GBP on the Google Play Store.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4