Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition arriving on mobiles and tablets for Christmas
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Android and iOS versions of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the original PS2 release of Vice City, Rockstar has given the game a visual update to account for the high definition displays on cutting edge smartphones and tablets including improved character models and lighting effects as well as native support for Apple's new Retina iOS displays.
Rockstar has also enhanced the accuracy of the firing and targeting options as well as providing a fully customisable control layout.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition launches for the latest Android and iOS devices at 2.99 GBP on iTunes and 3.72 GBP on the Google Play Store.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3