Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition arriving on mobiles and tablets for Christmas
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Android and iOS versions of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the original PS2 release of Vice City, Rockstar has given the game a visual update to account for the high definition displays on cutting edge smartphones and tablets including improved character models and lighting effects as well as native support for Apple's new Retina iOS displays.
Rockstar has also enhanced the accuracy of the firing and targeting options as well as providing a fully customisable control layout.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition launches for the latest Android and iOS devices at 2.99 GBP on iTunes and 3.72 GBP on the Google Play Store.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year