Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition arriving on mobiles and tablets for Christmas
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Android and iOS versions of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the original PS2 release of Vice City, Rockstar has given the game a visual update to account for the high definition displays on cutting edge smartphones and tablets including improved character models and lighting effects as well as native support for Apple's new Retina iOS displays.
Rockstar has also enhanced the accuracy of the firing and targeting options as well as providing a fully customisable control layout.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition launches for the latest Android and iOS devices at 2.99 GBP on iTunes and 3.72 GBP on the Google Play Store.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released