Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition arriving on mobiles and tablets for Christmas
Rockstar has announced a release date for the Android and iOS versions of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the original PS2 release of Vice City, Rockstar has given the game a visual update to account for the high definition displays on cutting edge smartphones and tablets including improved character models and lighting effects as well as native support for Apple's new Retina iOS displays.
Rockstar has also enhanced the accuracy of the firing and targeting options as well as providing a fully customisable control layout.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition launches for the latest Android and iOS devices at 2.99 GBP on iTunes and 3.72 GBP on the Google Play Store.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year